No More Heroes Gets A 9.4 Out Of 10!

vi3tmix said:
I just hope your reason for using the opera browser is because all the computers were being used. You know...don't force a reason to use the opera browser "simply because it's there," because a lowly limitation is already revealed...

Ok, my question is, do YOU even know what your talking about? "because a lowly limitation is already revealed..." ? umm... He is using opera browser, so what. You should explain yourself better when attempting to point out something that doesn't even matter.

OT: I might get it. Nothing I'm reserving though for sure.

I loved NGamers final verdict:

No More Heroes is a love letter to videogames that never grows old, tired or dull. All games deserve to be designed with such lunacy.

That is EXACTLY what I have been hoping for with No More Heroes. I've been hoping it would have some of the same bizarre originality that Killer 7 had.

But killer 7 didn't do that great in reviews. Meaning only a certain community actually really enjoyed it. It may be original, but that doesnt automatically make it a hit.

Im waiting for GameInformer to review it.

No More Heroes is looking like a very good game, and is the one game I am really looking forward to this year. January 22nd is the new release date for it, which is perfect as I have exams on the 23rd so I have some free days in there.

Gameplay looks great, I love the humor it has and it doesn't look or sound to bad either which helps.

mushroomedmario said:
the plot kinda seems like kill bill

you have to fight someone that's just as strong as you(or stronger) and they have an army of henchmen......(ell this only applies to the asain person....but yeah)
Definitely not the plot of Kill Bill.. maybe just a scene. Unless you only saw the last 30 minutes of Part I.. then maybe you could call it the plot..

Source? for all you know i could've given that score. Too many people do this. You know what i'm talking about? They just go by what they hear in the media, what they say, what data they show are not always true or relevant. dumb.

mushroomedmario said:
ngamer did give it a 9.4
http://computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=177850
well famitsu gave it an 8.5
http://www.gamestats.com/objects/827/827358/index.html

this game is giong to be sweet

LOL! Wow. Those sure are credible...

The first is basically an advertisement (or at best a preview) for the game. The second is some crappy Japanese magazine or something.

I'll wait for the real reviews to come in, and I'm fairly certain the scores won't be anywhere near as high. I forsee a lot of disappointed Wii owners as we get yet another disappointingly crappy game. Anyone else NOT used to that yet?

Back