Ahhh!!! Omg Omg Yay!!!! :)

I used to sleep, but since I'm out of school except for a summer online class I don't really get tired anymore and end up on here at 6 in the morn.

I've never really been into reserving games, usually I just show up release day and pick up a copy. There are six Best Buys in the San Diego area if one sells out I can always go to another, not to mention just as many Circuit City stores. I think the only game I'm going to put money down on is Halo 3, just because I know it will sell out quickly.

SupaSonic said:
You don't have all these games...you just preordered them. Which basically means nothing.

... and I suppose you have them? Did you even pre-order them? If not, he'll get 'em faster than you. So I wouldn't say anything like that.

Its amazing that this thread is this long. For essentially starting out as a pointless thread, it has turned into a place where everybody is sharing what they pre-ordered.

dude.....i beat by 3 reservations..........samethings on the list but take out FIFA and add umbrella chronicles, raw vs smackdown, guitar hero 3, and my sims.......:lol:.........

Monsteroids said:
... and I suppose you have them? Did you even pre-order them? If not, he'll get 'em faster than you. So I wouldn't say anything like that.

How would I have them? That wasn't even my point. I spent seconds of my life reading this thread. So unless he can give me that time back he will forever be in debt because I had to read this pointless thread due to the misleading thread title which lead me to believe I would actually care about the content inside.

blueovalboy7 said:
Its amazing that this thread is this long. For essentially starting out as a pointless thread, it has turned into a place where everybody is sharing what they pre-ordered.
i know :lol: i dont really like making pointless threads, but yesterday i felt really happy. im sure im getting these games 100%. and yea, a lot of people got these games too already reserved. im not too surprised since they are big title games.

eskiemong said:
Dude, why are you being so mean?
omg this guy was totally tryin to spoil my happyness. but, i didnt get mad, or better yet, i couldnt. i was too happy, i jus told him whatever. i didnt feel like making it a big deal.

SupaSonic said:
How would I have them? That wasn't even my point. I spent seconds of my life reading this thread. So unless he can give me that time back he will forever be in debt because I had to read this pointless thread due to the misleading thread title which lead me to believe I would actually care about the content inside.
dude, if you really feel that way, then sorry. okay?? is that what you want??

Hey,congrats on the reservations!

I can't wait for Brawl and Smackdown Vs. RAW,I reserved both of those :D

WiiWrestle said:
Hey,congrats on the reservations!

I can't wait for Brawl and Smackdown Vs. RAW,I reserved both of those :D
thanks dude :)

ha, i can tell by your username you like wrestling games. :lol: when does Smackdown Vs. Raw come out anyways?? my lil bro is a huge fan of that program so i was thinking of getting it too.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
thanks dude :)

ha, i can tell by your username you like wrestling games. :lol: when does Smackdown Vs. Raw come out anyways?? my lil bro is a huge fan of that program so i was thinking of getting it too.

I checked the EB games website,and it said November 19,but I heard it was coming out the 13th,either way I can't wait until November :yesnod:

WiiWrestle said:
I checked the EB games website,and it said November 19,but I heard it was coming out the 13th,either way I can't wait until November :yesnod:
hmmm......november?? well, by november school will start so there comes the lunch money again. so ill probably get it.

congrats to you on the reservation :thumbsup:

SupaSonic said:
OMG OMG OMG GUYS OMG!!!!11!!!!1!1!!!ONE!!ONE!!!

I just bought prince of persia!!! I am shaking!!!
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?!? OMG OMG OMG IM SHAKING TOO

*HEART ATTACK* :)

LOVE YA ***** :lol:

Last edited:
I reserved Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but that's it. Every Wii around here has been selling out extremely fast and with the few game stores, there wont be many copies of the game. Glad I reserved it, because if not I wouldnt be getting a copy untill about January or February, (and I dont want to wait that long.)

Back