Ahhh!!! Omg Omg Yay!!!! :)

Tails McCloud~ said:
[sarcasm]Yeah, because I know you're IP adress...[/sarcasm]
Then you'll be IP blocked for making dupe accounts.

Sorry I'm still getting over the laughter for your whole I'm TLC's eyes on the ground! comment. LOL.

What is an IP block going to do? Force me to take 2 seconds to change the proxy?

SupaSonic said:
How would I have them? That wasn't even my point. I spent seconds of my life reading this thread. So unless he can give me that time back he will forever be in debt because I had to read this pointless thread due to the misleading thread title which lead me to believe I would actually care about the content inside.

True true(to this and the above)! :lol:
So why'dya choose the name SupaSonic, Vagrant?

TLC's eyes on the ground....hmmmm.....so you mean like a snitch or a brown-noser? Wow, I haven't met anyone like that since the first grade! I think I punched him on the last day for being so annoying, or was he the one I nailed in dodgeball? hmmm... 'scuse me, I've got things to ponder! :idea:

Last edited:
Monsteroids said:
True true(to this and the above)! :lol:
So why'dya choose the name SupaSonic, Vagrant?

Because Sonic the Hedgehog makes me feel warm inside. And I was staring at a picture of Super Sonic.

SupaSonic said:
Sorry I'm still getting over the laughter for your whole I'm TLC's eyes on the ground! comment. LOL.

What is an IP block going to do? Force me to take 2 seconds to change the proxy?
So you're happy being a troll who has his life set on bothering WiiChat members, huh.
You're life is laughable, and you're disposable as a member.

Tails McCloud~ said:
So you're happy being a troll who has his life set on bothering WiiChat members, huh.
You're life is laughable, and you're disposable as a member.

Hurts coming from someone who dedicates their time to kissing the ass of people on a forum whom he will never actually meet.

I was banned for bullshit reasons, thus I feel obligated to prove how little power the 15 year old mods have to trip over.

I can sympathyze with you on that, (and I agree that kids shouldnt be mods) and it it doesnt matter if I dont meet them, I know them well enough. (Almost met Jill)

YOU KNOW WHAT, FORGET THIS. ANY MOD PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD.!!!!!!

it jus sucks to know that no matter how many people are happy for you, theres always one, or two rotten apples that cant stand to see someone else happy. but its okay, fact is, im getting these games jus like everyone else, and if your jelous, then lifes tough. :)

THREAD CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!

plus I have a log of Prez telling Lee.Jarrett it was ok if he evaded his ban as long as he didn't tell anyone who he was.

So I feel it is necessary for me to evade my ban.

And I can stand to see someone happy. But you don't need to make a childish spamrific A.D.H.D. induced thread to tell us all you are happy. Put it in your signature or something.

SupaSonic said:
And I can stand to see someone happy. But you don't need to make a childish spamrific A.D.H.D. induced thread to tell us all you are happy. Put it in your signature or something.
ok dude. look, im not here to fight or argue so ill jus leave it as that. i was caught up in the moment, so i didnt know wether to make a thread or put in on my sig.

PEACE & LOVE 2 U :). thats what im all about. fighting is stupid....ESPECIALLY OVER THE INTERNET!!!

SupaSonic said:
Hurts coming from someone who dedicates their time to kissing the ass of people on a forum whom he will never actually meet.

I was banned for bullshit reasons, thus I feel obligated to prove how little power the 15 year old mods have to trip over.

Meh... anyone virtuous to this forum is just wow........ I don't where to begin! A freaky, uptight brown-noser with plenty of time on their hands? Yeah thats the one!

Feh.... I don't entirely agree with my ban you must know...

I would put your pre-orders in you sig! Good idea "V"! :lol:

SupaSonic said:
plus I have a log of Prez telling Lee.Jarrett it was ok if he evaded his ban as long as he didn't tell anyone who he was.

So I feel it is necessary for me to evade my ban.

Are you serious? I knew Prez was a bad mod, but damn. That was just stupid. You reported that to i0n, right?

Tails McCloud~ said:
Are you serious? I knew Prez was a bad mod, but damn. That was just stupid. You reported that to i0n, right?

No I just told Mitch and he banned the new account.

Oh, so that was you?
Well I have to thank you for that. Lee was just an attention-grabbing sob with a stupid sense of humor. How long is Vagrant banned for? You know you can have it overridden if it truly was bs. PM me if this name gets banned for some reason and i'll see what I can do to help, (kind of as a favor return for Lee)
Now if the topic isnt going to be restored in this thread, then it should be locked.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Oh, so that was you?
Well I have to thank you for that. Lee was just an attention-grabbing sob with a stupid sense of humor. How long is Vagrant banned for? You know you can have it overridden if it truly was bs. PM me if this name gets banned for some reason and i'll see what I can do to help, (kind of as a favor return for Lee)
Now if the topic isnt going to be restored in this thread, then it should be locked.

It was for like a week then it was made until september or something. I really don't care. I have only been back to this forum for like a month. I quit coming back in January because all of my homies here got banned.

Yeah, mine too.
(I wouldnt have jumped on you if I knew you were Vagrant. Sorry for my temper)
Only got a couple good friends left too. Whenever you're Vagrant name gets the ban sentence released, i'll send you a friend invite.
You remind me of Sovieto...
Again, sorry for gettin pissed and PM me if there's anything I can do for you, bro.

Back