SSBB sold out?

I've actually already bought my copy at Gamestop. Not reserved, but the full 50 bucks. :)

What if they forget you gave the 50 bucks? maybe the guys didn't record it and there will probably be someone else selling the games there who's not gonna know you actually bought it already..or are they mailing it? or what?

I keep all my receipts in a large file drawer organized by company. :)

Oh yes, I am prepared.

{Axtlár} said:
Well that's good, I didn't know you could buy it already..

They don't typically advertise it as buyable because so many people get upset when they can't get it cause they didn't bring a receipt.

At least that's what the people behind the register told me *shrug*

That must suck; forgetting, or worse, losing the receipt, I as well have my receipt in a safe and not forgettable place: my wallet.

Oh yeah, forgetting the receipt would most definitely suck. yes indeed.

Reserve it now before it's to late cause i'm guessing everyone that has a wii is going to want one

Druidan said:
Oh yeah, forgetting the receipt would most definitely suck. yes indeed.
You don't need your receipt, but it would be nice to have.

I also paid it in full, and had originally kept my receipt, but I'm not sure where it is now.

*frantically searches*

mp3 was sold out in a lot of stores, but not wal-mart, they had over 10 in stock! so go to wal-mart, thats where im going! :D

okay guys, i'm planning on reserving it on the weekend. what store do you suggest i reserve it from?

PS: i live in canada so we don't have target, gamestop and k mart.

EBGames, or Toys R U, i you're accepts preorders..
But EBgames is you best hope..i live in Canada to and thats where i reserved it Thats EBgames xD

go to wal mart, read my previous post, plus when u preorder it it takes about a month to get to your house, just buy it at wal-mart, read my previous post!!!!!!!!!!!:yesnod:

this is the order that i'm most likely to follow to reserve ssbb

1. wal-mart
2. future shop
3. toys r us
4. eb games
5. i give up

Back