Ahhh!!! Omg Omg Yay!!!! :)

I dont understand why everyones excited for mario strikers..i already got it...hold on....oh thats right america hasnt got it yet hehehe:ciappa:

bigwilliiy said:
I dont understand why everyones excited for mario strikers..i already got it...hold on....oh thats right america hasnt got it yet hehehe:ciappa:

Oh that's cold, not cool man, not cool.:nono:

bigwilliiy said:

Wow. Does Austrailia always has games released faster?
Which one is the fastest game-releasing country other than Japan?

well, i jus got back from paying off strikers. so, im all set. would anyone like to battle??

Battle at what? pkmn? If so, sure.

eskiemong said:
Wow. Does Australia always has games released faster?
Which one is the fastest game-releasing country other than Japan?

No Australia gets games at about the same time as Europe, plus that must be the only game we've gotton before the US :lol:

Tails McCloud~ said:
Battle at what? pkmn? If so, sure.
LOL, no i mean on monday, or whenever it comes out, if anyone wants to play againts me in strikers (after i get the hang of it first)

i dont usually reserve games. it costs an extra five bucks, when usually i can go to a store and pick up a copy the day of release anyway, whether i reserve it or not

and if it is sold out, i can wait a week. :yesnod:

You are shaking? I'm sorry but pity pity pity for you........I probably going to rent strikers if it does come out on monday though.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
LOL, no i mean on monday, or whenever it comes out, if anyone wants to play againts me in strikers (after i get the hang of it first)

I'll totally play Strikers Tuesday Night (I have to work that day), feel free to send me a message.

FWELR said:
hey, you guys got a good D-man (injured, traded), a good PK center (traded), and a solid 30-goal scorer (signed nice extension)

for

the MVP with 2 consecutive 90+ assist seasons who just signed a 3 year deal worth 1.25 million less per year than Scott Gomez

seems pretty fair in our book :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

cause the rangers have the worst managment ever. and grossly overpay someone whos not even worth that much. hes gonna end up another bobby holik and ill be sitting in the shadows laughing at his failure.

Back