mom vs dad

Well both of my parents are totally crazy and retarded but as for who is stricter It deponds on what we're dealing with. For example if I am drinking or fighting or something then my dad wouldn't really care where my mom would be a little mad. But if I was swearing or smoking pot or something my dad would be ****ing pissed while my mom wouldn't be as mad. It just depends on the situation. Its usually my mom that I have to deal with most of the time because my dad usually works from 4 or 5 in the morning until 6 or 7 at night so the only time that I really see him is on the weekends.

Lol I hate my dad. Especially when im out doing work with him on the farm he just pisses me off. Now for stricter it would be my mom cause she gets mad if i say hell but i tell her its just a noun and a place. When i swear near my dad i'm usually swearing at him so he just pretends that never happend. Besides if he gave me trouble i will repeat his most famous line I hear from him. F***ing Jesus F***ing Christ.

Don't get along too well with my mother, mostly because of my step-father, I hate him. My father's awesome, he's pretty eccentric.. (he almost bought a pet monkey but then my step-mother got pregnant so he didn't get it)

I got suspended for doing something to this teacher once and my mother went crazy, but yeah my dad just laughed about it, he found what I did funny.

Back