Money for only one Wii game! Which should I get?

RKCole

The Digital Knight
Nov 26, 2010
Modesto, CA
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Hello, everyone.

Well, I have a bit of money on hand...just enough for one Wii game. I'm still new to the Wii, but I've been craving some adventure. Now..I know that this could be a tough one, but I'm kind fo torn between The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess or Monster Hunter Tri.

I have been watching video reviews of both of these games, and both of them look simply amazing! I eventually plan to expand my RPG/Adventure collection, but I can only get one game at present.

So...what's your opinion? Please remember, I'm simply looking for a nice, long Adventure/RPG.

Thanks for any input, and take care.

Id go with twilight princess (tp) Its long but not a challenge unless you have experience with zelda games (like me) Im not much of a monster hunter person (i own both games btw) Mh is just 2 easy though

hopes this helps!

monster hunter is NOT easy! let me guess you played it for 12 hours right?

twilight princess is nothing to get excited about. look around for a used copy of zelda, then save up a little extra money and buy mht with a classic controller pro.

it really isn't fair to compare two really great games. zelda is great for puzzles/problem solving, but mht has the edge for replay value and item/combat strategy, as well as excellent multiplayer.

Last edited:
I Totally agree with skidmarx, or you could just wait a little longer and get TLoZ Skyward Sword.

Thank you all for your input!

I apologize if it sounded as though I was comparing the games. I had no intention of doing so. :) It's just I really wanted something like Zelda or something like Monster Hunter Tri, and it was a tough decision for me. :) I don't know how to explain it...but you know that feeling you get when you just have a craving to explore and to just go on an adventure? I grew up mainly playing RPGs, and I haven't owned a game system in about three years, so I am seriously having withdrawals. haha

Thanks for the input. I'll probably get Monster Hunter Tri now, and see if (maybe) I will get Zelda for Christmas.

Skyward Sword is looking very amazing.

Now...if Shenmue would be ported to Wii, I'd be completely set! lol

Thanks again!

Monster Hunter if you want to spend a lot of time playing

Zelda if you want to have a game with a ending

Well, here is the end of the whole matter! :)

I got Monster Hunter Tri last night. I only had money on credit, and the store from which I have credit does not carry Zelda anymore. My mother (who lives out in Ohio) sent me a message this morning and said she found Zelda pretty cheap out there, and is going to send it out for Christmas. it looks like everything worked out just right. haha :)

Now I just need to get things set up with Monster Hunter Tri. It's going to be great.

Take care, and Merry Christmas, everyone!

right on, drop by the monster hunter section, a few of us swap codes and play together... when you're ready...

Zelda has a good story, but you'll get more offline and online hours with monster tri.

Back