Monster Hunter Tri

Nah thats ok, Im good on armor. But seems like i could help you get up your rank (or atleast get thru some quests) are you online now? lemme get that ID of yours.

ok ... half hour from this post ... rookie server ... last server/last city/last gate on list ... friends only game ... my char name is hassycth ... sound good?

i thought you bailed but network errors are common ... i got an error code but fortunately my data was saved ... so you were still a help, thanks ... let me know if you want to try again ...

btw i could not hear you well with wiispeak, it was almost useless ...

do you have a usb keyboard to type with?

And also later on tonight i may be on longer, thats when my friends show up online. Well i cant really call them friends but they are a cool bunch who are on my list.
could possibly get some of them to help out. In the mean time, I think I should work more on my male character. Either that or make a new one that looks decent.

no keyboard but that is going to be essiential to play this game ... im going to look for random games tonight but after that i won't be online for some time ... thanks again ...

Actually, to tell you the truth, there is no need for a keyboard or wii speak

if everything go as planned, then i should have this game tomorrow!!! XD if you want to add my wii number, please pm me. :) i am looking forward to hunt some monsters with you all :)

Back