More GTA Wii Rumors?

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Seems the GTA to Wii transition will never rest as a new story reporting that such things are happening has emerged again. This time it has pictures to go along with it if that's any more convincing for folks.

Anyways, people left comments on that article saying it looks like PS3/360 visuals with Wii controls, but its hard to judge how sharp they may be. In one shoot it looks like Wii visuals as a tree in the background looks a little off.

It was bound to stumble up again, and its coming to DS why not Wii? Maybe this will be a key piece of E3 09 although if its even true simply tacking on Wii controls to what looks like GTAIV shouldn't take too long.

Speculate/hate/regurgitate, whatever :)
Wii GTA Story

It looks interesting...........

I'm most certain the graphics won't be as great as the other consoles and they most likely will take out a few things so the Wii may handle the game.

Though they also might add certain things just for the Wii, to sort of balance it against all the other consoles' version.

Hope it comes true. I wouldn't mind giving it a try.

Thanks for the info CantGetAWii.

Seems like leaked footage. You shouldn't have posted this.

add certain things to a Wii version kinda like they did to Bully for Wii.

Wii can definately handle GTA especially now that it uses standard DVDs

Matt at ign hinted at a new Wii GTA in ign's latest podcast. He told listeners to check his list of 10 games on his blog for a few hints of new IPs coming to Wii and his list contained GTA4 and Lost Planet.

its been deemed fake by many. if you look in the pic, you can clearly see its gta4 running on 360/ps3. sensor bar is not there and its not even turned on. lol

er, its fake. while i dont know about the state of GTA appearing on wii but this news story is very fake. so dont get your hopes up.

GTA Wii would be nice to see anyways, but I'd like something different that I haven't played yet. I already beat GTAIV on 360, I wouldn't play it again just with Wii controls.

Port over San Adreas or Vice City, never played those on PS2 ;)

Back