more info on wifi

Bouke285

WiiChat Member
May 28, 2006
Can someone give me more info on the wii wifi and the other internal internet stuff that it will have.

The Wii will have a feature called WiiConnect24 where it will download updates and other things even while the System is off. Pretty nifty eh?

yah does it alow you to play multiplayer online for free

I don't think that Nintendo has said anything about the price of taking the wii online yet, but if anyone has any information on it then plz let us know:)

google wii u lazy bastard!!! less typing that posting the question!
not actually angry, haha. seriously though there's too much to sum up, I've found IGN.com's wii section useful, mostly written by Matt Cassamassina or however the hell its spelled.
as far as price they've said "no more than 250" so it could be 249 could be 199 could be 150 maybe it'll be three bucks. I'm betting on 199.

xbox does £40 for the whole year of gold membership which u can play onlin. i think PS3 will do the same. i just hope for our benefit nintendo doesnt!! and makes it free. im sure i heard sumwher it wud be free but that cud be me jus dreaming things to be true lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already pay for broadband; why should I give Nintendo any more money?

They always said it was a value console so they had better not add this on as a hidden cost.

Back