More Mods!

LordOfPlague

Nemesis Divina
Sep 17, 2006
New Zealand
Recently a member named mobiles has been making threads across the forum advertising cheap electronics. Unfortunately, all of the mods are asleep. My idea for the forum is that i0n hires some members from different time zones and countries, so that when all of the American mods are asleep, the New Zealand mods can get to work.

Of course, I'd love to be the New Zealand mod, but I probably wouldn't get chosen :p

Yeah, I got rid of all the spam in my section, Wii Gaming. I'm guessing Stoukaph or iOn will be here soon. Just don't post in their threads and in the future, try not to respond in their threads. I'm guessing this was just a bot.
Thanks to those who reported the threads.
Sorry for the wait.

To become a mod you have to have been on this forum for quite some time. You have to contribute a lot of good information with sources and maybe even pictures to explain your points. You have to avoid getting into forum fights, although debates are fine, and try not to respond to flamers and spammers; hitting the "Report Post" button is best. Creating semi-interesting threads that haven't been created before shows interest and involvement on the forum. Also, while you don't have to be on here all the time, you should probably be on here atleast once every few days. Making something that supports or promotes this forum doesn't hurt either like for example, I made a widget that counts down to Wii's launch and has a link to this forum, which you can look at here. Obviously, no one has to go this far. Just posting some thoughts about improvements to this site in the Site Feedback section is nice too, although don't go over now and make a bunch of threads with ideas that aren't that helpful and that have already been brought up. Most of all just be nice and helpful to new and old members and soon enough iOn will take notice.

Back