Most annoying Wii fault ever

I was kinda waiting for the Wii to shoot out the disc like a gun... now that would be cool. :)

Although we all feel bad for these Wii owners, how do we know that its not their own fault? Maybe they messed up the disc loader by trying to pull the disc out when they shouldn't have, or maybe they dropped their console. Do these videos have any stories to go along with them? Regardless, they will eventually get a new system through Nintendo, if it was their own doing or not.

hehe... i bet they did something wrong... although on my old imac (note, it was OLD) it had the same disc loader and they would get stuck (YOU COULD SEE THE DISC'S EDGE!) and i would have to use a straightened paper clip to get it out... all i wanted to do was play The Sims but nooOOOooo... stupid computer. lol

yeah. that may be the problem. people forcing the disc in like some people do with cd trays. All it would take is one good push the first time they play the system to bust it (out of ignorance i guess) , and they would think its nintendos fault. If they dident force it the first time, i do feel sorry for them. Nintendo WTF happened to you eh? my wii works like charm and has seen constent use for a week with no problem so i guess my wii is past the quarentean stage. Now i guess i get to see how old they get via old age.

Last edited:
I love this video. I would be so pissed if I was looking forward to playing Zelda all day that when I finally got home and popped it in the Wii popped it back out lol. This video will be a classic.

Also I dont think his Wii was even on. It looked like it was in Wiiconnect mode. Somebody put a cd in while its not on and see what happens.

White-Wolf said:
yeah. that may be the problem. people forcing the disc in like some people do with cd trays. All it would take is one good push the first time they play the system to bust it (out of ignorance i guess) , and they would think its nintendos fault. If they dident force it the first time, i do feel sorry for them. Nintendo WTF happened to you eh? my wii works like charm and has seen constent use for a week with no problem so i guess my wii is past the quarentean stage. Now i guess i get to see how old they get via old age.
lol white wolf ur Wii name is Atticus and by coiencidence im reading To kill a mocking bird right now, thats weird, anyways back to the topic of the sick wii....

Back