Most annoying Wii fault ever

Those issues would make me scream! :yikes:

But luckily for me, my wii has been working fine thus far *knocks on wood*

The only problem I have, and it's not really a problem, my own fault actually. Are the batteries in the Wiimote dying so fast. I've already had to replace them :frown2:

Such is life though

Prelude said:
just one more fault that these Wiis are really starting to have. I am starting to think Nintendo didnt really test these good enough or doesnt have good quality control. But then again its made in china where they pay them 2 cents an hour to make things. No quality at all:(

its called release bugs.. every system has them.. you cant expect wii to come out without any problem...

when i got my 360 it didnt work so i mailed it back and got a new one...

they expect them and are ready for them.. if you dont want to risk it then wait a year

if it was me that wii would probably be lying smashed against a wall lol, i got really pissed off when my gamecube stopped reading the disks and i had to send it away:mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

Insomniac said:
Those issues would make me scream! :yikes:

But luckily for me, my wii has been working fine thus far *knocks on wood*

The only problem I have, and it's not really a problem, my own fault actually. Are the batteries in the Wiimote dying so fast. I've already had to replace them :frown2:

Such is life though

Rechargable batteries?

Energizer has a nice one that can recharge in 15 minutes. I have mine setup right next to my Wii, the batteries are 2500 mAh so very powerful batteries that will last for a while.

The batteries I got with my system just died out last night, so I plugged the rechargables in and it worked fine.

As for the Wii Fault, I agree the "heres your disc, no wait I want it back" part was funny. I do feel bad for the owners, especially those who wait forever. I don't feel bad if they were reckless with their systems that is.

xbandaidx said:
Rechargable batteries?

Energizer has a nice one that can recharge in 15 minutes. I have mine setup right next to my Wii, the batteries are 2500 mAh so very powerful batteries that will last for a while.

The batteries I got with my system just died out last night, so I plugged the rechargables in and it worked fine.

O RLY? (Sorry I couldn't help using that)

But I will def. check that out. I hate having to run out to buy batteries

Thanks for the advice :D

Wow. I got mad at my computer once and threw a CD into the slot loading drive (pushed it in). It did the same click-click thing and acted the same way with the disc. I had to take it apart and realign the gears' positions.

Be careful with slot loaders.

That Sucks!! whoa if i would have gotten home with a wii like that..after spending 14 hours in line...i think i would have killed myself!! lol

Insomniac said:
O RLY? (Sorry I couldn't help using that)

But I will def. check that out. I hate having to run out to buy batteries

Thanks for the advice :D

I should mention that the batteries that come with it by default are 2300 mAh, still strong batteries regardless. I bought the 2500 separately, I use them for my digital camaras too.

If you got a sams club (and a member) near by, they have it (so does walmart) but at sams they got a nice deal.

Back