most overpowered/annoying moves?

another one is Link's down B. i launch him way up in the air, and just as i jump up to put an end to his misery he sticks his sword between his legs and smashes me!!

also, zelda's side B. i hate it when ppl spam it by sitting at the opposite end of the stage and just start launching fireballs into all the action.

ike and marth(yet again) are the most annoying. their power is ridiculous. oh and not to mention, ike's UP+B move is ridiculous. if you're trying to fight on the edge of the map and he's under you his sword goes THROUGH the floor...

i'm trying to do the FINAL final battle, but i realized how obnoxiously overpowered mario's side a move is, whenever i try to come back to the edge before i know it i'm sent flying.

^(too bad pennywise isn't in the game)

TortillaChip520 said:
i'm trying to do the FINAL final battle, but i realized how obnoxiously overpowered mario's side a move is, whenever i try to come back to the edge before i know it i'm sent flying.

^(too bad pennywise isn't in the game)
:ciappa: I just beat that last night...and with Kirby too...

Let's see....most annoying move, I'd have to say Kirbys down b, maybe not really annoying to me, but to others because I use it all the time when Ipick kirby...they never see it coming :)

In no order:

1) Ike, period.
2) Lucas's Up-Smash
3) WARIO MAN
4) Ness and Lucas's Final Smash (It's just not fair- you get the smash ball and press B, and you win. I hate how it requires no skill to use.)
5) ROB's Up-Smash
6) ROB's Final Smash (Annoying)
7) Yoshi's Final smash (Annoying)
8) Landmasters (Annoying and Overpowered)
9) GAW's Final Smash (Not exactly overpowered, but it's definitely annoying)
10) Super Sonic

Shoko said:
4) Ness and Lucas's Final Smash (It's just not fair- you get the smash ball and press B, and you win. I hate how it requires no skill to use.)

PK Starstorm sucks, though. I used it once while fighting two characters and got a combined one hit.

I think Smash balls and hammers and stuff can be fun, but I think for serious games, I may have to tone down the skill less cheapness by turning them off. I played with my friend earlier and he kept getting the gdamn smash ball as Rob. Quite annoying... there are a lot of attacks that are just too powerful.

Back