most overpowered/annoying moves?

1. pits side B. (hiyayayaya, is soo annoying)
2. Diddy kongs banana pills (it doesnt do any dmg but when u throw at someone, it pisses me off. And see how when u slip from it, diddy kong just uses side A move (smash). Its annoying)
3. snakes side B. (its gay how u can control it and when ur about to smash someone, this gay missiles pushes u away)
4. Marth final smash (marth was at 1 life stock with 152% and i was at 1 life stock with 2%. Than he kept dodging me and got his final smash. Vola, 1 hit ko -_-)
5. Pikachu down B (dont even say a word. When ur in mid air, pikachu uses down b atk and u get knokcked out (in the air) and he kept spamming me with u just die. F***ing annoying)
UPDATE:
6. kirby up b (i think) (ilya ate, wtf .. soo annoying as hell. this kid i just played kept spamming that attack and its soo annoying)

Last edited:
CocoSSBB said:
The missile is slow as hell though. Easy to dodge.
no like, if u concentrate on the character that has like 90% + and u want to KO them, and all of sudden taht slow ass missile comes in. Its annoying trust me. -_-

jason416 said:
no like, if u concentrate on the character that has like 90% + and u want to KO them, and all of sudden taht slow ass missile comes in. Its annoying trust me. -_-

...try shielding :wtf:

jason416 said:
by the time i figured out taht the missile was coming, i will be hit.

the missile travels pretty dam slowly...

unless it hits you from point blank, you shouldn't have a problem dodging it.

The annoying thing with the missile and most of snake's projectiles is that they are all so small you don't see them usually. Missile included.

The thing that has annoyed me the most is zelda's fire projectile bomb thing. Every time I've played against her people spam it at least a quarter of the 2 minute game.

Brawny said:
Sonic as a whole shouldn't be in the game. ;)

Great call, I agree 100%. :yesnod:

To stay on topic, Golden Squeaky Hammer. It isn't the sound that makes it annoying- it's the futile struggle to actually grab the item before your opponents. All it does is make you more vulnerable.

I agree with Bandgeek. Playing vs mode and I have a last minute dash towards it to knock back my brother from it. Then once I get it, it's a dud and I have to evade him for the 15 sec I have it. It's also annoying when the smart bomb goes off right after you throw it for no reason. It pretty much backfires.

CocoSSBB said:
The missile is slow as hell though. Easy to dodge.
when ur directing the missile it's slow, but when you pick a direction and let it go straight it speeds up.

Brawny said:
People I play are *really* reluctant to jump out in the air to attack. I don't usually because I main Marth, and everyone knows his upB is horrendous recovery.

Marth is my main man :thumbsup:

1)i hate it when ppl overuse his counter though, everytime you go near them you hear *clink!*

2) Hayayaya!! ugh.

3) metaknight's neutral A move. it hardly does any damage, but he just sits there grunting while it sounds like he's rubbing chains together. come to think of it, all of metaknights sword moves sound annoying, they're too clean sounding.

4) pikachu's down B when ur in the air... gets me every time :mad5:

another one..
Kser in "basic brawl"
everytime(not all the time lol), i do all the work and around 1:00, when everyone has like 120%+, this dude just comes and just ks me -_-.
ITs really annoying becuase u cant really say anything to him. All u do is save ur anger for next battle.

well ima have to agre with the majority in here. As soon as I took Meta and Pit to training my jaws dropped at the spammability of their moves!!

IKE is not as noob, definately takes skill in timing. Only Aether can be troublesome if spammed

Brawny said:
People I play are *really* reluctant to jump out in the air to attack. I don't usually because I main Marth, and everyone knows his upB is horrendous recovery.
??

I have great recovery with Marth. Side B- Side B- Side B- Up B. Works all the time.

And Sonic is great, I think he's going to be my new main. Marth is getting old.

Pit's side B is the most annoying thing in the game. That or a really good Snake player in Team Battle mode. Sets his teammate up with all his trap ****, ugh. So tiny and unnoticeable, I can't usually dodge it.

nah the most annoying thing without a doubt im not even sure if its been mentioned is noobs that play kirby, suck you up and run off the edge as a last ditch effort to win.

Back