Most epic 3 kill streak ever

cheezboy

WiiChat Member
Mar 5, 2011
NY
The other day I was in Archives, and I respawned near the hotspot. I went in the room, and the only people there were me and 3 enemies, none of my teammates.

I killed all 3 of them.

Has anyone else ever done something like this?

Dude that's cool.
I was in Jungle yesterday and I got 11 consecutive kill's for my team. Needless to say, we got 40 point's real quick. :p

Yea, without getting killed. But its how you kill people is what makes it epic. I was playing on grid on black ops and i was shooting someone else. the guy i was shooting at ran away and hid but another enemy came from behind me a ran into where i was shooting and got shot.

The other day I was in Archives, and I respawned near the hotspot. I went in the room, and the only people there were me and 3 enemies, none of my teammates.

I killed all 3 of them.

Has anyone else ever done something like this?

i have, i was in the memorial and i ran over to the room where Mi6 starts off and i had my silent anova. 2 were sniping and 1 was loking at me so shot him first then the other 2. it was pretty funny i must say, cause they had no idea where i was cause i was staying in one spot for 3 mins so they weren't expecting anything.

I was playing heroes in archives today and our hero was in the room with the crates on the left of the top of the staircase and the whole enemy team tried to rush into the room to kill him, I was in the hall to the right of the room at the time and I just mowed them all down with my stauger.

How is that epic, cheese? Oh once I opened the game with a 9 kill streak.

Well, here's how it it went. When I walked into that room, 3 people were there. Two didn't see me and ran into the room with those 3 crates. The other saw me before I could even react, and started shooting, but I killed him first. Then I looped around so I could get a clear view of the room with the boxes. I crouched behind some cover and kept doing an ADS every few seconds so they couldn't get a shot of me, and I killed those two without a scratch.

I was the hero the other day on station in the hallway under the train. I had 2 guys coming from down the hall and the other 2 from below. I was caught in a trap pretty much. By the end I had shot 2 and melee the other two in a span of a few seconds, and survived of course. Was some Jackie Chan sh!t, It Was Epic!!!

Last edited:
I was in team conflict playing station. I had killed someone sniping on the train and had just picked up his pavlov. I looked through the scope to the right and saw the other three guys dancing around close together. I took my time and let off one shot. Killed all three of them.. One bullet three deaths... sounds satisfactory to me xD

Back