Most epic 3 kill streak ever

My best was in Team conflict, it was nightclub and I just joined the game and the game was about 4 minutes in. I was in the main spot with the stairs on both sides part or the "hot spot" and threw a timed mine down one side of the stairs and took watch on the other side. Threw a grenade down the stairs on the side I didn't use a mine on and then 2 guys pop up and I killed them and was barely alive and the grenade and mine blew up and killed the other 2. So I killed all 4 of them.

It was just plain luck, I would never be able to do that again. I had no idea where my team was the fact that I was the only one against the 4. My guess was that the enemy team wanted that hot spot so they all 4 went to there and when they saw 2 of their team mates died, rushed over to get me by surprise and didn't see the mine/grenade. I ended up the highest kills on the team but didn't do to well, probably was some thing like 14 and 10 or so.

The more you play, the more of these you'll do. I really don't know which has been my best, but yes it's great when you know a person or three are following you, and don't think you know about them. Then when I'll finally go to duck behind some cover, I'll find another of their teammates camping. He gets Melee'd. Other guys get a flash or frag gernade. I come out spraying bullets, throw another grenade and reload or change to a different gun. Kill more guys. And because at that point 3 or 4 of them are together, they'll start spawning around me so kill the same people 2 or 3 times before I run outta there. Find myself with a 15 kill streak real quick!

(Currently I'm level 46)

when your snipin it's cool when you get three ppl with one shot, boosts your accuracy alot, lol.

The closest I've gotten to that was getting a double sniper shot which injured the third guy so I took him out with a pistol

the first i remember doing was shooting a sniper on the train and getting his buddy who was just running by. my favorite was killing all 4 guys with remote in the mi6 start area on jungle its just hard to get the whole team togeather

MI6 spawn point in archives-3 bad guys behind the boxs.
I run up stairs holding grenade fuse, lob it into the room...
all 3 go boom on impact

The other day I was in Archives, and I respawned near the hotspot. I went in the room, and the only people there were me and 3 enemies, none of my teammates.

I killed all 3 of them.

Has anyone else ever done something like this?

Funny cause I got a nice lil kill streak in that same room as well, I can't remember the total kills exactly. Something like 5-6 kills I think until I finally died from a "noob tuber"

I got a really epic kill today at the jungle. I was at the entrance to the bridge on the side with the taller building. There were no enemies up there so I decided to vault the gate and jump to the bottom in the clear area, which is a pretty big drop (you can do that safely with bio-booster). As I was vaulting it, I noticed an enemy walking towards my direction directly below. I landed right in front of him (just barely out of melee range) while he was running toward the building and I got him with a headshot. It wasn't too skillfull of a kill, but damn, I bet that really startled that guy.

The best kill streaks come right at the start of heroes or team conflict. As soon as you can run straight for the opposing team and get 2-4 kills right off the bat. Possibly more if you don't die. Screw the cheats and hacks, they aren't any competition. I won't apologize for my skill level, I will show you what a one man old school 64 ge army can do to your self esteem. You prove everytime you hostquit.

I was once playing BB and was on the MI6 team. My teammates sucked major arse, and I was the only one ever near the BB trying to destroy it. I was in the Nightclub in that pink room with the stairs, and like the entire team continuously kept coming into the room to pick up the BB. I was shot at, but I somehow magically kept bringing them down every time. I ended up using every bullet in my primary weapon just mowing down the other team. Got a 10 Elimination Streak before dying (because, of course, not a single team member showed up despite the fact that it took about 3 minutes for all this to happen, and it's like 45 seconds from one end of the map to the other.)

And there was another time when I was in a heroes game with Prince-Luigi, who was always on the other team. I was in that room with the spiral-ish staircase, I dropped down and melee'd for some reason, and Prince-Luigi was there in the corner, so I hit him, and I melee'd again to bring him down. He reacted (he pointed his weapon in my direction), but he couldn't get a shot out in time before I brought him down.

in a heroes match in docks our score was 117 and the whole enemy team was trying to snipe into the boat room by the stairs where the rest of my team was and I came out through the left exit into the MI6 spawn and took down three of them with one shot from my sniper rifle, thus winning the game.

Back