Most unrealistic aspect of The Bigs

Bahhaha, I promise I won't sue.

meh, I secretly like the double barrel shotgun avatar better, but popular demand forced me to use the revolver.

Meh, I pretty much have to agree with you though. I've lived around white people a lot more than asians, lmfao.

anyways, back on topic. I prefer arcadey games..

Brawny said:
Bahhaha, I promise I won't sue.

meh, I secretly like the double barrel shotgun avatar better, but popular demand forced me to use the revolver.

Meh, I pretty much have to agree with you though. I've lived around white people a lot more than asians, lmfao.

anyways, back on topic. I prefer arcadey games..

Me and my friends always talk about how we wish we had an asian friend :( so we could make him build us robots, teach us ninjitsu :(

back on topic. I normally like my baseball games realistic because I am a huge baseball fan, but I still found this game to be very fun.

I hate Azn stereotypes....mostly because it's true. I know martial arts, and I am a nerd. LMFAO.. not quite up to making robots though. and I can wrangle a gun like cho. and game like that south korean (probably relation for all I know) who died of dehydration. LMFAO

well then, I'll have to pick it up then. I'm currently on the bandwagon atm, Tigers FTW! although IMO, ordonez shouldn't start :O

Brawny said:
I hate Azn stereotypes....mostly because it's true. I know martial arts, and I am a nerd. LMFAO.. not quite up to making robots though. and I can wrangle a gun like cho. and game like that south korean (probably relation for all I know) who died of dehydration. LMFAO

well then, I'll have to pick it up then. I'm currently on the bandwagon atm, Tigers FTW! although IMO, ordonez shouldn't start :O

God I hate the tigers.

Well...i can't say much about them twins :O

any reason? the awesome pitching (including the one and only pine-tar sporting Kenny Rogers)... or maybe the recent drug bust. LMFAO

Brawny said:
Well...i can't say much about them twins :O

any reason? the awesome pitching (including the one and only pine-tar sporting Kenny Rogers)... or maybe the recent drug bust. LMFAO

Gary Sheffield is a tool.

Magglio looks like he has a perm.

I am sure I won't mind them again when the Twins pass the for the division.

haha, I guarantee you they will. Leyland's riding too much on Verlander. Yeah, he got a no hitter...no one sees that he sucked after that.... The all-star start's gonna screw us over too.

yes, Mag's ugly.

How many GB are you guys?

Brawny said:
haha, I guarantee you they will. Leyland's riding too much on Verlander. Yeah, he got a no hitter...no one sees that he sucked after that.... The all-star start's gonna screw us over too.

yes, Mag's ugly.

How many GB are you guys?

Too many. Not as much as last year though.

Back