My review of THE BIGS

Rookie mode is fun and different, fits this game well. After going through it, there is no reason not to be able to play this game like a pro. To me, there is absolutely no lag in hitting and this provides excellent exercise too.

blueovalboy7 said:
yea you guys are definitely making me want to get the game today.

Yes it is mucho fun. Plus apparently a lot of people in my area like it cus I got the last one at best buy and wal-mart and target were both almost out the day it was released.

I got it today. I couldnt wait for the rent lol. I love the game now that I am getting used to the controllers. This is just a taste of what is to come to the wii as far as a baseball game but its a sweet taste :). Game I enjoy most and I have Madden, Tiger woods, super paper, Mario Party 8, Smooth Moves and Big Brain. This is one that I want to go back and the play. The others were fun, but I could go days without playing. Maybe I just like baseball games :).

Id give this 8/10

jared19 said:
I got it today. I couldnt wait for the rent lol. I love the game now that I am getting used to the controllers. This is just a taste of what is to come to the wii as far as a baseball game but its a sweet taste :). Game I enjoy most and I have Madden, Tiger woods, super paper, Mario Party 8, Smooth Moves and Big Brain. This is one that I want to go back and the play. The others were fun, but I could go days without playing. Maybe I just like baseball games :).

Id give this 8/10

I LOVE baseball games and this is the most interactive baseball game I've ever played which is why I love it so much.

sadly i ended up holding off on it, i wanted to but its my birthday soon and i was prob going to get it after that. i wanted to play something new, but i decided i would go back to zelda and ended up playing that for 4 hours:crazy:

Back