motion-sensing for the 360???

joe_duffy

Wii gamer, 360 gamer
Jan 8, 2007
United Kingdom
Wii Online Code
2755-2722-6827-0320
With Nintendo’s Wii currently storming on in the next-gen console market, Microsoft boss Bill Gates has admitted that his company is looking to integrate motion-sensing controls into its gaming hardware.

Now they are trying to copy off the Wii, that annoys me just a bit every console should be different not trying to copy off eachother

its the way of the world

but yahoo! it will be like the sensitivity on the ps3

If 360 gets something like that it will offically be the best console ever. Motion sensing and great GFX plus online :)

Though I don't really want to see motion sensing on the 360, I see nothing wrong with them copying Nintendo. Companies improving on others ideas just makes their consoles better. So unless you work for Nintendo you shouldn't care if they get copied.

Wii_Smurf said:
If 360 gets something like that it will offically be the best console ever. Motion sensing and great GFX plus online :)

but the ps3 has that

I dont care man, its just weird in some ways cause they just used to come up with their own ideas and now they are copying off eachother

joe_duffy said:
I dont care man, its just weird in some ways cause they just used to come up with their own ideas and now they are copying off eachother

If anything, Microsoft is just going to add motion sensitivity to their existing controller and make it a 'Six-axis,' which is no wiimote at all. I really don't see Microsoft coming out with their own version of the wiimote, although I could be wrong.

the vision cam has shoddy motion sensing, totem ball uses it and i think rayman does.

joe_duffy said:

lol you mean microsoft being "original" rent pirates of the silicon valley and you will see how original mr.gates is... he is a celver guy though...

Sovieto said:

i had a good laugh when i saw your reply to that...

I definatly prefer using the Ps3 controller for racing games, much more responsive and more comforatable than the Wii-mote. Anyway, i dont see anything wrong with companys using others ideas, that how things become better and improvements happen. I like the motion sensing on the Ps3 because you don't have to have that stupid Wii bar at the front, find it annoying and my mom keeps moving it everytime she dusts.Also te Wii hasto much wires, back of my Hd Tv is constantly looking worst and worst thanks to the Wii.

joe_duffy said:
With Nintendo’s Wii currently storming on in the next-gen console market, Microsoft boss Bill Gates has admitted that his company is looking to integrate motion-sensing controls into its gaming hardware.

Now they are trying to copy off the Wii, that annoys me just a bit every console should be different not trying to copy off eachother

Bill Gates... copy off anything?

don't be silly... he'd never do anything like that...

he barely does anything except sign the pay cheques and pick his nose (man i want his job)

-----

=/ they need motion sensors for the Light gun for House of the Dead IV

you shake the gun up and down to get this rank hand off you and to get up off the floor ^^ - i love this game i've spent about £30 on it at the arcade =|

I can't see any other way it would be used... =/

Back