Mountain Dew Game Fuel

energy drinks are like ten times worse than soda though!! lol!
btw, i just downed the rest of my 2 liter of game fuel, and i have to say, it's not half bad.

TortillaChip520 said:
energy drinks are like ten times worse than soda though!! lol!
btw, i just downed the rest of my 2 liter of game fuel, and i have to say, it's not half bad.
Lol I know it's a shame too... Well it's not like I'm one of those soda-holics who absolutely cannot go a whole day without drinking 12+ cans of soda right?
And I was shocked when I finally read the fine print on the Monster can when it said don't drink more then 2 in the same day or something like that... Woops :lol:

true.... i dont mind all the caffeine and stuff, but they have like 3 times as much sugar and calories as soda, so i try to avoid them unless i need to stay awake or do something.

I got a 12 pack of that the other day. It is pretty good, though I would rather just have a regular Mountain Dew. I wish they still made LiveWire, that stuff was so good. The last time I saw it was when I was in the middle of nowhere and some gas station had half of their store taken up by them......I bought five 12 packs......

wario2ooo said:
lol....i feel off a roof twice last year.......and im still ok.....:lol:

THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING! lol, just kidding. I don't like that Mountain Dew, it's gross.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Anyhoo, Brady280 are you serious? Baja Blast is my favorite flavor. This Game Fuel stuff is alright, but it wouldnt be at the top of my list of sodas to get at the store. It kind of tastes like they just mixed Code Red and Livewire to me.

I mean isn't that what Mt Dew Always does?

They are notorious for that kinda ****. Think about it. All of their "new" sodas are just Mt. Dew mixed with other soda.

Code red = Mt. Dew plus Cherry Soda
Live Wire = Mt. Dew pus Orange Soda
Pitch Black = Mt, Dew plus Grape Soda

Ohh man I want to try some lol!

We don't even have normal mountain dew over here =[ *cries*

Edit: Just remembered my aunties out in America.. she's coming home soon , I could ask her to buy me some XD

tank said:
I mean isn't that what Mt Dew Always does?

They are notorious for that kinda ****. Think about it. All of their "new" sodas are just Mt. Dew mixed with other soda.

Code red = Mt. Dew plus Cherry Soda
Live Wire = Mt. Dew pus Orange Soda
Pitch Black = Mt, Dew plus Grape Soda

co0o0ol...:lol:

@ surf- i dont think she can......they're going to take it away.....airports this days.....

Ahh yeah, forgot about that..

Would laugh my ass off if she tried to and they thought it was a bomb..

surfinrach90 said:
Ahh yeah, forgot about that..

Would laugh my ass off if she tried to and they thought it was a bomb..
wow....:lol:...u'll laugh at ur own aunt getting arrested ........:lol:

Tails McCloud~ said:
Meh. Only drink a little soda myself.
Like a couple 20oz a week if that
I am, however, addicted to milk (laugh all you want)
About a gallon a day

I love milk too:cool:

Got some more of this stuff today. It's starting to grow on me =/

My mum drank lots of milk when she was pregnant with my sister, somehow a freakish turn of bodily knowledge occured, apparently too much of it gives your child weak bones, as my sister has. =/

And it makes you fat.

You can get calcium deposits on you're bones after a heavy milk drinking lifestyle "like me :("

Back