MP3 NOT released?

stewart01

WiiChat Member
Feb 1, 2007
Hi

I went into Best Buy today ( Tuesday ) and asked about MP3 - the salesman replied that MP3 release was postponed because Nintendo wanted to fix some bugs.

Any one confirm this?

I also went into HMV and EB games - none of them had MP3 in stock...

it might take until wednesday or thursday that's it bub. i alredy got mine. look below to see the guide.

mp3 guide

:ciappa: :sick: :lol: :crazy: :yikes: :shocked: :wtf:

^^^
stop trying to make people see your "review"

well i know for sure eb doesnt have it

but i know best buy has their games

dont know if their selling them now or not

my local best buy didn't even know when they were going to get the game. I hope bugs are not an issue and nintendo won't do what thq had to do for wrestlemania 21.

It was released. Your stores (or just that store) might not have it in yet. It'll be there soon, you could try other stores too. Gamestop should have, that's where I got mine. *Shrugs*

stewart01 said:
Hi

I went into Best Buy today ( Tuesday ) and asked about MP3 - the salesman replied that MP3 release was postponed because Nintendo wanted to fix some bugs.

Any one confirm this?

I also went into HMV and EB games - none of them had MP3 in stock...

It was originally supposed to be out the week of the 20th instead of this week, so that's probably where he's getting that from. They probably just didn't get their shipment in yet, it's definitely released.

Best Buy circular said wouldn't be released until 2:00 P.M., August 28th. Needless to say, it should be out now! They had a ton of 'em in the Peoria, IL store last night.

Back