My opinion on Battle Revolution

ciper said:
How would you get them into PBR?
lol its easy ... just go to a pc in game and you can copy pokemon from your storage pc to the PBR pc and then when you play PBR they would be in storage space and then you could use them ^_^ .... its very simple ...

but if your wanting to know about how to get them from your computer to PBR then im sorry i cant tell you..... but i will tell you it involves a wireless router ... and that usb Wifi connector ^_^ .... if i say more then i might get banned cause nintendo frowns down on emulators >_<

GothGuy said:
lol its easy ... just go to a pc in game and you can copy pokemon from your storage pc to the PBR pc and then when you play PBR they would be in storage space and then you could use them ^_^ .... its very simple ...

but if your wanting to know about how to get them from your computer to PBR then im sorry i cant tell you..... but i will tell you it involves a wireless router ... and that usb Wifi connector ^_^ .... if i say more then i might get banned cause nintendo frowns down on emulators >_<
I must be stupid because I don't understand the first half of your post.

The second half isnt right. Nintendo doesn't ban people for using emulators. The only bans are for cheating during online play.

ciper said:
I must be stupid because I don't understand the first half of your post.

The second half isnt right. Nintendo doesn't ban people for using emulators. The only bans are for cheating during online play.
lol my first half was for something else ... i thought he was asking how would you get the pokemon onto PBR if they added Pokemon diamond/peral to PBR .....

Back