My prediction on launch titles for the Wii U

wow maldo u obviously know nothing about nintendo!!! thats a shity line up uve come up with there. only crappy third party games? seriously? do research before u post stuff!

WELL, INCASE YER WONDERING BUCK-O!

I'm aware of some of nintys Wii U's line-up even though they say they'll make it's launch a good one, but judging by their past, I expect crap first liek with the Wii; which they said was going to have som "awesome" titles... but most of it was shitty assed ports of crappy 3rd party games with horrid "motion" controls, and "solid" gameplay (with some exceptions - such as LOZ TP, Wii sports, and NFS Carbon).

I'm seriously not counting on Nintendo to deliver good titles on the Wii U as they say for it's "True" base of customers/fans, because most of them went south in recent years due to their stupid mistakes (opperation rainfall) and weird marketing decisions (Seriously? Who the **** would want to buy a game called "Dinosaur Disco Block Puzzle Party" rather than "Okami"?)

Many "hardcore" gamers are leary of the name "Nintendo", dispite having their group of 1st party smash hits, their 3rd party reputation has gotten worse because many fans who want to play GOOD 3rd party came on the nintendo system they bought are gonna be ****ed in the ass, big time.

Second, most developers want to develop on more "Triditional" systems with powerfull hardware and a better line-up of software... rather than working with last-gen era hardware, "Crazy" motion controls, and limited to producing over-the-top shovelware that's cheap & easy to produce, and must "appel" to the core of buyers - which consists of familys with young children or couples who aren't "Hardcore kill'em-up" gamers.

Yes, they'll probably have some good games out for launch (like the 3DS - which was OK cept for the price and the eye-splitting 3D feature)

THIS IS MY OPINION ON WHAT I THINK WILL OFFICALY MAKE IT INTO LAUNCH, THOUGH THERE ARE MANY LISTS OF TITLES "FOR OFFICAL LAUNCH", BUT JUDING BY THEIR PAST WITH THE WII, I'M NOT COUNTING ON THINGS JUST YET.

Wii shall see what happen for the U in 2012... in the Screwy Zone...

BTW, when U start a new sentence, use Caps for the first word and Names, and use proper grammar. Sneeze and thank you.

Last edited:
^
[video=youtube;vSzCwFu1dYY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vSzCwFu1dYY[/video]
That is all.

WELL, INCASE YER WONDERING BUCK-O!

I'm aware of some of nintys Wii U's line-up even though they say they'll make it's launch a good one, but judging by their past, I expect crap first liek with the Wii; which they said was going to have som "awesome" titles... but most of it was shitty assed ports of crappy 3rd party games with horrid "motion" controls, and "solid" gameplay (with some exceptions - such as LOZ TP, Wii sports, and NFS Carbon).

I'm seriously not counting on Nintendo to deliver good titles on the Wii U as they say for it's "True" base of customers/fans, because most of them went south in recent years due to their stupid mistakes (opperation rainfall) and weird marketing decisions (Seriously? Who the **** would want to buy a game called "Dinosaur Disco Block Puzzle Party" rather than "Okami"?)

Many "hardcore" gamers are leary of the name "Nintendo", dispite having their group of 1st party smash hits, their 3rd party reputation has gotten worse because many fans who want to play GOOD 3rd party came on the nintendo system they bought are gonna be ****ed in the ass, big time.

Second, most developers want to develop on more "Triditional" systems with powerfull hardware and a better line-up of software... rather than working with last-gen era hardware, "Crazy" motion controls, and limited to producing over-the-top shovelware that's cheap & easy to produce, and must "appel" to the core of buyers - which consists of familys with young children or couples who aren't "Hardcore kill'em-up" gamers.

Yes, they'll probably have some good games out for launch (like the 3DS - which was OK cept for the price and the eye-splitting 3D feature)

THIS IS MY OPINION ON WHAT I THINK WILL OFFICALY MAKE IT INTO LAUNCH, THOUGH THERE ARE MANY LISTS OF TITLES "FOR OFFICAL LAUNCH", BUT JUDING BY THEIR PAST WITH THE WII, I'M NOT COUNTING ON THINGS JUST YET.

Wii shall see what happen for the U in 2012... in the Screwy Zone...

BTW, when U start a new sentence, use Caps for the first word and Names, and use proper grammar. Sneeze and thank you.

I skimmed that to much

(I liked Metroid other M)

a large post

... So, if a game isn't hardcore, it's not good? =/

[video=youtube;vSzCwFu1dYY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vSzCwFu1dYY[/video]

BWA-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH! BWA-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH! BWA-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH! BWA-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH! BWA-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH! BWA-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH! BWA-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH! BWA-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!

BWA
HAH
HAH
HAH
HAH
HAH
HAH!​

T'was only a matter of time 'till ya posted it. :lol:

I think there will be a Mario Kart WiiU, there's a good chance of it. There have been MK's for most systems so far, so why not WiiU?

Absolutely. The day Nintendo drops Mario Kart is the day they drop gaming for their card making roots. :lol: The question is whether or not it's a launch title, though. Like the 3DS' original line up, I'd say it ain't lookin' too good at the moment.

Crappy Ubisoft Third Party ****
Ninja Gaiden
Batman: Arkham City
Nintendo Game Showing Off Wii U Features AKA Glorified Tech Demo

I'm walkin' on sunshine, oh-oh.~

Your favorite Karp Mod was here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm walkin' on sunshine, oh-oh.~

Your favorite Karp Mod was here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I predict:

1st party -
Starfox
New Super Mario Bros Mii
Pikmin 3

3rd party -
Batman Arkham City
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Online
Darksiders 2
Dirt
Tekken
FIFA 2012
Lego City Stories
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge

I think that would possibly be one of the best launch line ups ever.

Last edited:
Back