My review: Chill Station by Psyclone Essentials

yesk- said:
Just exchanged my chil station for another chill station. took it home, the light came on. I turned it off and went away for 30 mins. Tried to turn it back on, and the light does not come back on.....

Talk about a pos product right here.

Light doesn't come on when the System is On or in Standby, or off. Because if you don't have your system On or in Standby no power is passed thru the USB port.

uh? can you rephrase that sentence because it makes no sense?

My wii is currently turned on, my fan is running on the station, however the light does not turn on. I can assure you im not retarded

The Station gets power while turned on (obviously) and while in Standby... turn the system off, kill the power to everything it houses... USB gets the boot! I think that's what he was saying... :eek:ut:

As for the larger station listed above... well, it's just too big in my opinion, unless you want all of that up there. Yeah, it holds the remotes as the foreground, not exactly taking full attention from the Wii itself, but it does take away from the console considering it's flush with it. With the PEChill my remotes sit farther back, keeping my Wii the forefront, something I like. This is just a review, nothing to claim it is the almighty... like others, I have my reasons for enjoying it... I hope the pictures came in helpful. Btw, I'm sure if you wait longer on the one above, they'll release one that charges the remotes as they sit in the system... through the USB I'm sure, so it'll be a huge plus for the WiiConnect24 players in our midst.

Just an idea for all of you who want the Chill Stand on 24/7. Now I don't have one so don't flame me if I'm completely off-base.

Get the USB iPod Charger:

accessoriespoweradapter20060912.png

And then a USB extender:
U10-7602-A.jpg

Now you have an AC adapter for you Chill Station that will stay on 24/7 and keep your Wii running cool.

Would this work out?

Last edited:
yeah but i dont think you guys are getting what im saying. My Wii is currently turned on, my chill stations fan is spinning, however the light does not work.

yesk- said:
yeah but i dont think you guys are getting what im saying. My Wii is currently turned on, my chill stations fan is spinning, however the light does not work.
Then you have a faulty unit; return it for a replacement.

vagrant said:
A cooling stand for the wii is about as necessary as israel with nuclear arms.

lol funny but in standby it gets hot as heat accumulates due to wireless processes but the fans dont run. with the stand you have a fan running 24/7

Back