My sad launch story...

Fiver said:
Damn man, i thought they came with those discs though? When i watched i think it was ign opening the box there was a disc in there and the guy was like..whats this? meh and tossed it i knew it was the startup disc..or so i though. Look through your packaging again, when i saw it it was under soime cardboard thing.

No there is no such thing as a start-up disc according to the support guy. And the box were all the pictures use to have it say start-up disc, it now says Wii sports.

E7ernal said:
How do you rate it anyways?

I played my friends and it is great, Wii sports is amazingly fun, Zelda is awesome, and Raymon is mildly entertaining. My only complaints are that the controller isn't as accurate as i would like when playing a game, and it "spazs" out ever once and a while.

couldnt you just totally screw over nintendo and have a real working system, then say you have this problem,then get two?

Windmillritual said:
couldnt you just totally screw over nintendo and have a real working system, then say you have this problem,then get two?

no because they take your credit card information and if you don't send back the defective one they charge you.

I never got a wii. I WANT ONE SO BADLY*#&^$(*#%^#

My parents didn't want me to "rush out and buy one right away" so now im pised :p

eco51 said:
What if u put the disc in the wrong way?
No I tried facing the disc both ways, and even tried two discs. No luck :(, i guess I waited this long 4 more days won't kill me.

MEAMYOU said:
no because they take your credit card information and if you don't send back the defective one they charge you.

so what your saying is for those of us that dont have a wii yet we can just contact nintendo and tell them that we have a messed up wii (which i dont have 1 @ all) and i get a wii :eek:

Windmillritual said:

You have to send the broke one back :hand:

Plus why do that anyway? All they do for us and you want to screw them over. :prrr: :incazzato: :prrr:

Back