My Second alblum[just lyrics]

This is why the world has become corrupt, because of people like you. I express my feelings for the girl I love, all you people can do with your time is get annoyed at people. If you don't like my posts, don't read them, your not forced too.

I'm writing what's in my mind, and what flows with the vents of the day. If you don't like my songs, don't read them, I stated that in my original post. If this is all i can get out of this corrupted world, then I'll say good bye to this place. I'll be moving on, to somewhere with people with enough feelings to appreciate the work of others, as well as their devotion.

I'm very sick of the patheticness some of the people here, how immature and lifeless do you have to be? Seriously, some people here need to grow the hell up.

^
Agreed, I am not deeply offended by DS' posts. I don't see why he has to be unfairly prosecuted, he should be able to type what he wants (as long as it follows the rules :lol:).

Then again, if I had been burdened by him from the beginning, I'd probably be leading the assault against him.

Just like some kid in the Brawl Sub-forum. He's freakin pissing me off.

Nice lyrics D S. I'm gonna read the last few tomorow because I'm busy with homework at the moment (lol procrastination).

I give my personal thanks to those that give contentious support.

Back