my theory with the *team Healer* alert thing

Dkw0101

Your Savior
Dec 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
3156-1824-0023-3057
with team healer you can heal your friends or an enemy by accident, but how do you let them know your going to use it on them? i have a theory

the taunts, a command with the + pad, there are only 3 taunts how ever, so that leaves an extra button on the + pad, so maybe that extra button means "hey ar-tard!!! i'm gonna heal you"
thats just my theory anyway

I think I get the gist of what your saying, but it wouldn't work.
There might be 3 taunts yet 4 buttons. But the "side" taunt is both left and right on the + pad. If I'm not mistaken.

TJgamer said:
I think I get the gist of what your saying, but it wouldn't work.
There might be 3 taunts yet 4 buttons. But the "side" taunt is both left and right on the + pad. If I'm not mistaken.

oooh, whoops my bad guess i didn't read the whole taunt thing right

Don't sweat it, happens to the best of us.

I would suppose if you got the team healer, that your ally would try to get close to you so you can hit them with it. It will need team work, like for your ally to make their way to you. Or for them to jump so you can jump and throw it. There are many other ways to work together, in order to land the item.:yesnod:

Last edited:
awwww i seee, oo and to answer your sig, 27 things of wood lol

i still just don't like how you warn your teammates like if you suck (i dont trust me i can wavedash in melee) and you take to long to press the warning button your screwed man, someones goinga own you by then right? my only solution is VOICE CHAT!!!

ssbb4life said:
i still just don't like how you warn your teammates like if you suck (i dont trust me i can wavedash in melee) and you take to long to press the warning button your screwed man, someones goinga own you by then right? my only solution is VOICE CHAT!!!

then the pedifiles can hear your voice and track ya down, good idea man!!!! lol jk. but voice would be nice if we didn't have to deal with friend codes

Back