Voice Chat on Brawl?

brawl will have voice chat X infity +1

THERE!!!! I WIN!

You're overlooking a major detail.
Japanese commercials.

Look at 'em!

(With their... eggs and whatnot! The lack of chairs!)

And Voice-Chat would be a MAJOR selling point! But it's not in any of the Japanese commercials!

I mean, I don't think they're holding back!

(We confirmed two people on one console online through the commercials.)

I want voice-chat
[STRIKE]as much[/STRIKE] more as the next guy, but I don't think it'll happen.

Maybe next time.

Guys I just had an epiphany. What if they just packed in a tiny mic without telling anyone with the game, in the case, like a an attachment to the wiimote like the nunhuck, with a little mic sticking up that is high powered, or even bluetooth. sakurai did make it a point to urge us to turn on sending stuff through wifi so maybe theyll send us a bluetooth wii update. also the attachment for the mic would have a port out as well so you could plug a nunchuk or classy into it.

samXcor3 said:
Guys I just had an epiphany. What if they just packed in a tiny mic without telling anyone with the game, in the case, like a an attachment to the wiimote like the nunhuck, with a little mic sticking up that is high powered, or even bluetooth. sakurai did make it a point to urge us to turn on sending stuff through wifi so maybe theyll send us a bluetooth wii update. also the attachment for the mic would have a port out as well so you could plug a nunchuk or classy into it.
do u mean pluggin the nun or classy in a headset idk but good idea and the headset connected to wiimote?hmmmm. not goin 2 happen. 2 confusin. im thinkin a little small wireless thing goes 2 usb port, n then u press some button on the headset 2 xonnect 2 it like the wiimote. see the thing is theyre not going 2 make a big diff between the ds and wii one. just make a version of it.

miiwiiwii said:
do u mean pluggin the nun or classy in a headset idk but good idea and the headset connected to wiimote?hmmmm. not goin 2 happen. 2 confusin. im thinkin a little small wireless thing goes 2 usb port, n then u press some button on the headset 2 xonnect 2 it like the wiimote. see the thing is theyre not going 2 make a big diff between the ds and wii one. just make a version of it.

what i mean is this. you open the brawl case. staring at you is a little rectangular plug that goes into where the nunchuk would go on the wiimote. it also has another port that makes it basically an extension of the wiimote
attached to it coming out of the side is a 2-3 inch wire with a mic at the end. yu plug it into your wiimote and go. you can then attach a classic controller or nunchuk through the mic attachment since the end of it looks like a wiimote anyway.

well i think the team healer was only suppoed to be for local multiplayer not online so the topic's a good try..but we'd have seen some evidence by now folks.

not trying to rain on the parade here but nintys not going to let something this monumental slip under the radar when it would go so far to shut those naysayers up who whine about the wii's crappy online support.

dude nintendo is so in the dark about what fans and naysayers alike want. reggie himself said the majority of wii owners like friend codes.
PS thanks for raining on my parade!!!!!!!!

...;)

Back