Super Smash Bros. Brawl - The Perfect Game?

Two...Resident Evil 4 appeared on a total of 3 consoles with varying content and controls. So, that's why the PS2 version is 10th and the GCN version is 5th.

So? The GTAs had different content in comparison to each other.. not one on Top 10. And its just stupid to put two of the same game on the top ten.. regardless of additional content

Three.. The first final fantasy title comes in at 73. With the next at 114.

FF7? I think alot of people can agree with me that this game revolutionized RPG gameplay and is one of the greatest games of all time(thats right).

Four...And this is a metareview like site. They take the reviews of other sites. Average them and rank them. There is nothing to question here.

k

perfect game? no. perfect game for the wii as of yet? yes.

putting sonic in the game is probably due to pandering. im not a big fan of it because it was all hearsay before which only made nintendo think they must put the furball in the next game. if they could add sonic that is like saying they could even add spyro or crash bandicoot.

JerryC said:
So? The GTAs had different content in comparison to each other.. not one on Top 10. And its just stupid to put two of the same game on the top ten.. regardless of additional content

FF7? I think alot of people can agree with me that this game revolutionized RPG gameplay and is one of the greatest games of all time(thats right).

k

Yeah, it was Final Fantasy 7 that came in at 73, with what is truely a great average score of 92.4%. So, the game is a great game, just not as great as 72 others. And the key word you said was "Alot" when you said that it revolutionized RPG gameplay. For every person who thought it was perfect, someone else thought it was an 8/10. Follow the link...

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages4/197341.asp

And, IMO, the two different Resident Evil 4 builds have the same in common as GTA 3 and GTA: San Andreas do, which are ranked 12 and 14 now.

Mingus said:
you don't have to pay for those. simple fee $12 a month to use servers. And in fact it is near perfection not in the means that you may appreciate everything that occurs in game but the fact that almost every aspect of the game was thought through. Any bugs or glitches, no class is to op, and they haven't nerfed any class to much. The complexity is far beyond any other MMORPG and the the vast world is overwhelming in size which is a good thing. Every person in game is extremely unique in so many different ways that most people couldn't understand unless they played. And trust me, there is a reason that CNN has covered this game many times, about how it's the most addictive game in the world atm. The statistics show a rather large number of deaths, loss of jobs, divorces, lack of parental attention to infants, and much more due to Warcraft addiction. My friend that plays is 4 years behind in school because of the game. He is 18 and in 9th grade. There must be something epic about this game. I had a close friend that died due to lack of nutrition and lack of sleep. He was intoxicated when he passed away in his sleep. Little does everyone know but all he did was play this game. I've got a little first hand experience with this game and I'll tell you now there is nothing average about it.

You've hardly grasped the world of warcraft and everything that is behind it. And your right, it is a huge game. With how detailed the game is and how good the graphics look (not that great is what i mean if you didn't know) it should only be about 1 gig of harddrive space. It takes 6 gigs and that may be an underestimate.

first of all stop being a wow fanboy

like every game it's not perfect and you should accept the faults

i know how addictive this game is and i lost a lot of myt feinds because of it("hey dude wanna go out saturday" "no i'm in a raid that day") i've played it for 4 months so you don't have to inform me about it. rather what you should be doing is counterpointing my points. all you did for one paragraph was talk about how addicting it is, i know it's addicting, but that dosn't mean it's a perfect game, it's a big factor....but that's not proof to base it on alone.all mmorpgs are addicting for the most part, hell there are people that are flatout addicted to runescape(to the extent of not going to school and what not).
Online poker is addicting to some people, but it's nowhere near being a perfect game lol

yes it is big, which for a most part is a good thing, but when playing a game i don't want to wait ten minutes riding on a wyvern doing nothing. especially if a friend logs in and i just left the place where he logged in and have to wait 20 minutes to get back there so i can enjoy some playing time with my friend. THe game is really fun, im' not going to deny that, but getting up to level 40 sucks, it's boring, you have to walk everywhere, and the missions are all the same(as stated above).

Back