My Username!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it doesnt take a sense of humor to know that this is kind of a waste but then again so are most of the things that people type about in the lounge......

why do you get so offended when people spell your name wrong? atleast be greatful that they are acknowledging you at all..... :rolleyes:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
it doesnt take a sense of humor to know that this is kind of a waste but then again so are most of the things that people type about in the lounge......

why do you get so offended when people spell your name wrong? atleast be greatful that they are acknowledging you at all..... :rolleyes:

I don't get offended, i was just reminding people how my name is spelt :eek:ut:

lee.jarratt said:
I don't get offended, i was just reminding people how my name is spelt :eek:ut:

seems like it if you made a thread about it :frown2:

but then again this is all about "having a sense of humor" i suppose

The_Loose_Cannon said:
seems like it if you made a thread about it :frown2:

but then again this is all about "having a sense of humor" i suppose

:shocked: :wtf: , Im just not going to reply to you . oh dear :frown2:

Well I see where he is coming from lol

My second name 'Goodall' is pronounced kinda like 'Goodhall' - Reconise the H there
Anyways I remember once I got an award and they spelt my name wrong so I went up to my teacher and ripped it up, She asked why I told her why lol 'Technically that isn't me, It's Ben Goodhall'

I soon got my way. And since his Forum name is his actual name if might get annoying... and Loose. They may be reconising him but not enough to even spell his name right

Wii_Smurf said:
Well I see where he is coming from lol

My second name 'Goodall' is pronounced kinda like 'Goodhall' - Reconise the H there
Anyways I remember once I got an award and they spelt my name wrong so I went up to my teacher and ripped it up, She asked why I told her why lol 'Technically that isn't me, It's Ben Goodhall'

I soon got my way. And since his Forum name is his actual name if might get annoying... and Loose. They may be reconising him but not enough to even spell his name right

People even spell my name wrong in real life too, like on some certificates etc, It is really annoying! but not as annoying on here, i just wanted to tell everyone to be careful when typing my name lol :D

Wii_Smurf said:
and Loose. They may be reconising him but not enough to even spell his name right

cry me a river its a website :rolleyes:

your situation is a tad bit different yours is an actual award on a piece of paper to be framed and recognized. i know id be pissed if someone spelt jill wrong on it too like for instance "gill" which ive had before! :yikes:

but on a website, you can call me anything you want- just dont call me late for dinner lol

The_Loose_Cannon said:
cry me a river its a website :rolleyes:

your situation is a tad bit different yours is an actual award on a piece of paper to be framed and recognized. i know id be pissed if someone spelt jill wrong on it too like for instance "gill" which ive had before! :yikes:

but on a website, you can call me anything you want- just dont call me late for dinner lol

Wow haha, but if you read my post above, i say it happens all the time in real life :O

Major Tom said:
All my usernames are easy to spell, lei;jerat.
Olorin90
Major Tom
Although someone kept calling me Uncle Tom........

Hm.... A fellow silmarillion fan? or is it from another medium where you don't understand the parody?

Lol at Uncle Tom. Dunno who's worse....you the slave owner or that dumb mormon paintba||er.

Brawny said:
Hm.... A fellow silmarillion fan? or is it from another medium where you don't understand the parody?

Lol at Uncle Tom. Dunno who's worse....you the slave owner or that dumb mormon paintba||er.

lmao uncle tom oh wow thats hilarious and paintballer yeah that took me a while to realize those are not "l's: lol whoops! also, how long have you had those quotes?! lmao i forgot all about those comments that ive wrote. when angry or annoyed i can come up with some really hilarious brash ones- for instance, read on to what i write to lee

and lee you most of posted the same time i did becuase i didnt see your post till just know so ease up kid- its JUST a forum. unless theres an award for the special olympics on this site then i wouldnt worry about a gold metal being engraved with your name on it.... :frown2:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
lmao uncle tom oh wow thats hilarious and paintballer yeah that took me a while to realize those are not "l's: lol whoops! also, how long have you had those quotes?! lmao i forgot all about those comments that ive wrote. when angry or annoyed i can come up with some really hilarious brash ones- for instance, read on to what i write to lee

and lee you most of posted the same time i did becuase i didnt see your post till just know so ease up kid- its JUST a forum. unless theres an award for the special olympics on this site then i wouldnt worry about a gold metal being engraved with your name on it.... :frown2:

Also, there wasnt a need to start off an argument on this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back