mySims-> greatest game ever

ericlewis91

im McLovin
Dec 1, 2006
London,Ontario,Canada
Wii Online Code
6031-8713-1077-8188
The game mySims by EA Games looks very lame and childish...i just bought a copy last night and its so much fun...

1) It still has the sims feeling which is good
2) Its kinda like animal crossing but better
3) building furniture is so much fun!
4) I rate it 8/10

Any questions just ask?

Review coming soon!....

Greatest game ever is Indiana Jones and the Search for Atlantis.

But your 8/10 rating for MySims is fair, an the game is good :D

supanova said:
If it's the greatest game ever, why did you rate it 8/10?

I would assume that "the greatest game ever" would be a perfect 10?

i start my games with a rating of 10....

then take off a point for things I dont like

it lost 2 because

1) It needs to load alot(its like 5secs to load) but its often(wehever u go into a building/build mode) it has to load

2) It takes a while gettting this esenses which can be a pain

the actual customization isnt really that good

you can only change the whole outfit(so pants/shirt/shoes) all at once...u cant pick them individually...

there like like 25 men/female hair styles

about 6 hair colors

lots of eyes
lots of mouths

some other random stuff u can do(like ascesories)

its not very customizable

sirgrim said:
Greatest game ever is Indiana Jones and the Search for Atlantis.

But your 8/10 rating for MySims is fair, an the game is good :D

It's Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, and it is indeed an awesome game. :) (If you got the version with voice acting)

ericlewis91 said:
the actual customization isnt really that good

you can only change the whole outfit(so pants/shirt/shoes) all at once...u cant pick them individually...

there like like 25 men/female hair styles

about 6 hair colors

lots of eyes
lots of mouths

some other random stuff u can do(like ascesories)

its not very customizable

When you move certain people in there is a task to make a dress box and then you get more options of clothing and stuff

mysims is great :]
just thought id add that

OMG this game was so rubbish...After you play like 5 minutes you have pretty much played the whole game...Make something ridiculousy easy with a bloody blue print,get essences, make something ridiculousy easy with a bloody blue print,get essences. Just play with some lego if yo wanna be "creative" ..4 out of 10 even though i could only stand play up to the part the first guy moves in

weewii182 said:
OMG this game was so rubbish...After you play like 5 minutes you have pretty much played the whole game...Make something ridiculousy easy with a bloody blue print,get essences, make something ridiculousy easy with a bloody blue print,get essences. Just play with some lego if yo wanna be "creative" ..4 out of 10 even though i could only stand play up to the part the first guy moves in

First of all, I hope this didnt come off as a rant towards you (technically, it is. lol), but let me educate you on this game really quickly:

Number one, what you just described about that game is a SNIPPET of what all you have to do. This game gets more and more complex and more and more involving as you work with more characters. You dont just build stuff and give them away. No. This game forces you to use your creativity and imagination. You start to learn the personalities of everyone you and encounter and in time, you begin to even have FAVORITES,ok? This game causes you to have a source of strong concrete thinking when you build things. Thats the complexity of it. Am I using to many big words for you?

So, maybe you should give this game the proper respect it deserves. Maybe its not the game play that wore you out. Maybe it was that fact that you couldnt keep up with the type of strong potentiality that it has.

This game is for REAL gamers only. Please dont disgrace its greatness.

Thanks for reading! ^___^*

"This game is for REAL gamers only." I think that is untrue as my 10 year old brother LOVES this game and i wouldnt call him a gamer..other than you make a fair point. I might give this game another shot and just hope it gets better.

weewii182 said:
"This game is for REAL gamers only." I think that is untrue as my 10 year old brother LOVES this game and i wouldnt call him a gamer..other than you make a fair point. I might give this game another shot and just hope it gets better.

Good! I hope that you do give this game another shot. Also, my sister is 12 and shes beaten every Sonic game since she was 3 years old. If she can be considered a real gamer, so can your little brother.

ericlewis91 said:
i start my games with a rating of 10....

then take off a point for things I dont like

it lost 2 because

1) It needs to load alot(its like 5secs to load) but its often(wehever u go into a building/build mode) it has to load

2) It takes a while gettting this esenses which can be a pain
RofL
oh man
you just added to my laughs
i thought you saying mysims was the greatest game ever was as funny as this thread would get but boyyy was i wrong.

Back