NA Mondays VC Release 2/18

Kenji510

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Wii Online Code
8193-4915-4160-2184
Alright guys, found this on the GoNintendo website and here are the games we are gonna get next week... hope there good for ya to play and buy as well.

NES
- Ninja Gaiden III: The Ancient Ship of Doom

Genesis
- Phantasy Star II

Looks like things are on the up VC game wise
Or are they bulidin up to a epic (in there eyes) game

FINALLY they release a good game. I love the original ninja gaiden series and I'm definitly getting part III. Its a holiday in alberta on monday so that gives me lots of time to play it.

Sweet!

Sorry, but as far as difficulty goes, Gaiden I > III > II

Im glad I go on this site, because you MegaDrive freaks over there in the UK have convinced me to try Phantasy Star II. Its nice to get a totally different opinion on games. I was aware of the series before, but dont know anyone thats played them.

Conan the Librarian said:
Sweet!

Sorry, but as far as difficulty goes, Gaiden I > III > II

Im glad I go on this site, because you MegaDrive freaks over there in the UK have convinced me to try Phantasy Star II. Its nice to get a totally different opinion on games. I was aware of the series before, but dont know anyone thats played them.

I think a few of us said to get it on the megadrive collection
It has 2,3,4 on it
And you can save anyware
Handy for those long underground bits

Ninja Gaiden 1 was the hardest! I was hoping for Ninja Gaiden Trilogy; released on the SNES with updated graphics, and I think save features. I'm going to hold out for that version. It's the best Ninja Gaiden version they can launch(3 games in one), and I'll gladly pay 1000 Wii points for it.

Don't come crying here. You've been warned!

you have a good theory and everything, but I doubt that game will ever even come.......

You dont see them giving us Mario Allstars do you?

Think about how they release their street fighters?

They want you to buy each one for 5 dollars. It sucks, but it is what it is.

Conan the Librarian said:

In the absence of Squeenix's back catalogue, PS II is the best RPG on the VC, barring Paper Mario. In fact the Phantasy Star series is easily on a par with Final Fantasy (personally I would argue the storyline of PS II in particular is superior to any of the Final Fantasies).

Of course, I recommend getting it on the Mega Drive / Genesis Collection for PS2.

Based on what Nintendo has given us for VC games; they will release trilogy games. Maybe it's year 3-4. But they will. Afterall this is the same company that relaunched Lunar Pool.

Don't underestimate Nintendo Power (Not the magazine)!

stll only 2 games. haha someone had to say it. Hmm guess ill be looking into PS II. thanks kenji

ninja gaiden is always nice but i'd more satisfied with
a.) 3 games
and
b.) super smash bros.

^ lol and he jumped all over someone having to say something about SSB

Back