Name a character & moves

ssbb_lover

Novocain Stain'd
Jul 2, 2006
Georgia
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
On this thread u name what character that u want in SSBB and then u name 4 standard moves for them and 1 super move.(and any other moves u can think of if u want)

Skull Kid:
Mask attack
Pushing attack
4 Square attack
Power atack

Super atack: Moon Atack

Viewtiful Joe:
rapid punch
rapid kick
helmet bash
shoots a V boomerang

super attack:goes into slow time and kicks the crap out of them and sends them flying into the air then goes into mach speed and machine gun punches the crap out of em' (simple but awsome)

(also add taunt if u want)taunt:he goes out of hero mode(into a normal 18 yr.)and says "come get me"

Captain Olimar:
swings purple pikmin
throws white pikmin, poisons
throws yellow pikmin in the air
red pikmin blows fire

super attack: dozens of pikmin fall from the sky and attack whoever they touch

taunt: pikmin pick him up like in the Pikmin games

Mr_Stoukaph said:
Captain Olimar:
swings purple pikmin
throws white pikmin, poisons
throws yellow pikmin in the air
red pikmin blows fire

super attack: dozens of pikmin fall from the sky and attack whoever they touch

taunt: pikmin pick him up like in the Pikmin games

Do the purple and/or yellow pikmin have any specific powers like the white and red ones do?

Sorry, I never played that game.

purple are heavy and strong and the yellow have big ears so they can be thrown higher. it was just hard to think of something

Mr_Stoukaph said:
purple are heavy and strong and the yellow have big ears so they can be thrown higher. it was just hard to think of something

I'm totally gonna get that game and play it on Wii, especially now that it's probably only $20.:cool:

John Raimi from Geist:
breif possesion of an enemy
jumps and floats
possesion of an item
paralizing someone by "scaring" them
(each time he posses someone/thing he would have to leave his body vulnerable)

super: three other ghosts come and poses the other characters and makes them get hurt somehow...

(sorry for the spelling:p)

NateTheGreat said:
Well, isn't Pikmin sort of an old game. Wait there was a sequel, right? I wasn't talking about Pikmin 2.

Hey, I just checked EBGames and I wasn't too far off; look here.:D
sorry, i was thinking of something else >_<'

Mr_Stoukaph said:
sorry, i was thinking of something else >_<'

It's cool; I'm just physic I guess.:D

Ok, back on topic:

Vibri from Vib-ribbon for PS1

It's difficult to describe what his attacks would be, but in that game if there was a loop in the music, he would sort of do a flip.
If you missed too many obstacles, you would regress to a frog and then a worm from your rabbit state, but if you did well, you became some kind of flying king, so that would be cool/funny to see.:D

If what I'm saying makes no sense to anyone here, just watch this video with the sound on and you'll get it, hopefully; it was a really odd rythem game from Japan. You can read about it here.
There's a screen shot of the game, but the video should be seen.
Vib_ribbon.jpg

...and yes, I've sort of posted this before, but no one really noticed it.

Last edited:
NateTheGreat said:
It's cool; I'm just physic I guess.:D

Ok, back on topic:

Vibri from Vib-ribbon for PS1

It's difficult to describe what his attacks would be, but in that game if there was a loop in the music, he would sort of do a flip.
If you missed too many obstacles, you would regress to a frog and then a worm from your rabbit state, but if you did well, you became some kind of flying king, so that would be cool/funny to see.:D

If what I'm saying makes no sense to anyone here, just watch this video with the sound on and you'll get it, hopefully; it was a really odd rythem game from Japan. You can read about it here.
There's a screen shot of the game, but the video should be seen.
Vib_ribbon.jpg

...and yes, I've sort of posted this before, but no one really noticed it.
seems like a game and watch character if it was in SSBB. very interesting game though

Mr_Stoukaph said:
seems like a game and watch character if it was in SSBB. very interesting game though

That's who it made me think of.

Normally, no one would probably have thought Mr.Game&Watch would have been an unlockable character because he looks and acts very basic, but it would be fun to have Vibri go head to head against Mr.Game&Watch, perhaps in the Game&Watch dojo, or in a new Vib-ribbon-style dojo.:cool:

Last edited:
when SSBM came out and i saw young link i thought it would be cool if they had him be like the Majora's Mask young link:
change into a deku, goron, zora, fierce diety and each have different moves
put on stone mask and look like background
put on blast mask and blow up (hurting him too unless he had his shield up)
put on giants mask and become huge

super: put on captain's hat and summon either a giant stalchild or an army of stalchilds

taunt: put on Kamaro's mask and dance
(sorry for people who havent played MM. just look up the masks on google or something)

Back