Name a character & moves

Zatch (from "Zatch Bell!")
Zatch & Kio (his owner who says spells which allows zatch to do things like pokemon) could be like the new Ice Climbers, w/ Kio he could do powerful spells, but if Kio gets KO'd then he has to resort to punching and kicking (I think it would be cool)

Moves w/ Kio:
Zakar (shoot electricity from mouth)
creates a huge electric defensive wall for 1-5 sec. (depends on luck)
Kio says a spell that makes him glow and become stronger physically for a likited time (could be good to do right when Kio's about to get KO'd since u could only punch and kick w/ Kio gone)
produces 3 lightining bolts u can control (copy of Ness's move but better since there's three and they would go faster)

Super move:A spell whch allows A 30 span (300 ft.) electrical dragon to come out of zatch's mouth and is an automatic KO

W/out Kio:
electrical punch
electrical kick
slide kick
uppercut punch

Super move:punches vigorously right into the ground than throws

Kio would always be behind zatch preventing a KO but it wouldn't be cheap because in multiplayer 2 players could come from either side and beat the crap out of Kio. I think this would be a very fun duo to play as. (wouldn't be much of an online playing team though, but I would like them)

Sry for the long post guys :sick:

Alright, ssbb_lover. I'll post Stranger's info here.

Here's some pics:
oddworld_320.jpg

670147.jpg

And a video:
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xa73QpGFCkI[/MEDIA]

Stranger is the main character in Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath, an Xbox exclusive (but there was an Oddworld game for the GBA, so it's not completly impossible). He has an awsome crossbow, which he uses to shoot live-ammo. Live-ammo, you question? In the game, you knock-out little critters and shoot them using your double barreled-crossbow at your enemies.

Some examples include:
  • Sting Bees: are shot out like machine gun and actually go after the enemy like bees do
  • Fuzzles: are shot and wait until an enemy comes by, at which point they bite them (very painful):D
  • Spiders: shoot directly at enemy and wraps them up in a web, so they can be killed or taken in for bounty (also good if you want to be stealthy)
  • Bomb-bats: Do I really need to explain this one. BATS THAT EXPLODE!! What more could you want?
There are quite a few more and each of these animals become more powerful/dangerous as you progress.

So, he could use these as a few of his projectile attacks.

As for other attacks, when running for a few seconds on two feet, he moves to all fours and can head butt enemys. When not running as fast, he can do sort of a spin move aswell as a close-range headbutt. Of course, they could give him any number of moves considering there are characters like Fox (my favorite) who had no known physical moves because, in Fox's case he was in a space ship and then the SSBM developers made up moves for him.

So, he may not make it in SSBB, but perhaps the next Smash Bros. game!?

Last edited:
Lol, thx for posting him...doesn't anyone like my zatch bell idea?!?! Especially since it would replace the ice climbers.

Ugh...it's like the ice climbers, u control both, and if zatch was killed they'd both die, just like ice climbers, I think it would be really awsome. Have u watched 'Zatch Bell!'?

ssbb_lover said:
Ugh...it's like the ice climbers, u control both, and if zatch was killed they'd both die, just like ice climbers, I think it would be really awsome. Have u watched 'Zatch Bell!'?
for the ice climbers, you dont control both, you control one and the other follows. so im guessing you control zatch. but if kio died, mimotos are really strong by themselves. and would you also be able to burn the book instantly killing zatch? and if you havent been able to tell, yes ive seen zatch bell. but i want to watch the whole series but they dont have it on youtube.

Mr_Stoukaph said:
for the ice climbers, you dont control both, you control one and the other follows. so im guessing you control zatch. but if kio died, mimotos are really strong by themselves. and would you also be able to burn the book instantly killing zatch? and if you havent been able to tell, yes ive seen zatch bell. but i want to watch the whole series but they dont have it on youtube.
I didn't mean u control both literally, I was just saying u would control zatch...but I forgot about the book burning. Damit. Sry, but I was really wanting this duo to become a reality.

Prince of Persia:

dual wield items (this was talked about in another thread but he would actually be able to do this since he did it in the PoP games)
Chain whip
acrobatic combos
turn into sand wraith or evil prince

super: power of haste (in Sands of time you could stop time around you and move lighting fast to kill your enemies)

(turning into evil prince or sand wraith is too good for a normal att.)
Kraig (about a little taller than bowser, not 2 skyscrapers sized)
Arm slash
bashes w/ his spike back
(distance move)shoots laser beams from eyes(a little stronger than bowser's fire)
double claw att.

supermove:get's huge and shoots a gigantic hyper beam from its mouth.

Oh, i thought u meant he transformed into him for like a limited time and he was like, ultimate. That would be cool now that I understand.

Back