Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution

jorgelink said:
did u had it reserved, or did u just went to a store and bought it? and btw where did u bought it?
No I didn't have it reserved. I bought it at a comic book store called bullet proof comics in brooklyn ny.

So how much do you give it compared to Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 from 1/10?
I'm thinking of getting this game with the Wii I'm gonna buy again. Just thinking if its worth spending money since I have Naruto 4 already.

Well i say that i usually go to the IGN site and see the rating of the game and they gave it a 8.4 so i guess its a really good game and i like it too.. for me its like a 9/10 man, haha.

It's not a bad game at all...but, I hate the fact that you unlock features by doing certain requirements, opposed to unlocking features by doing certain requirements AND buying them at the SHOP (Like in Naruto CoN2; however the shop is now gone, as well as money).

Other than that, it's damn cool.

hey can u unlock a "team battle" mode like in clash of ninja 2, where player 1 pics 3 characters and player 2 pics 3 characters and play against each other????? is there is how do i get it???

heh

TBH, I got this game and don't like it at all. Each character plays pretty much the same, with different animations. There are 3 different game types, and they all are very repetitive.

BluesMan said:
TBH, I got this game and don't like it at all. Each character plays pretty much the same, with different animations. There are 3 different game types, and they all are very repetitive.
Hey I hear ya I feel the same way about this game, major characters are missing some characters sound effects are messed up. When you play score attack or time attack there are 10 battles, but 8 stages some stages were removed. The options don't take effect like it did in the other naruto games. The frame skip messes up when you play the 4 player game.

So after finally you played the thing. Could you rate it by COMPARING it to Naruto GNT 4?(Already own Naruto 4 on my GC) I'm buying a Wii and want to know if this is the thing to buy as the first game. (I had a Wii but sold it ,now I'm buying an NTSC Wii ,I had a PAL cos i'm from Europe) Ive done Zelda ,Wario Ware ,Rayman.

IDK if the game just isn't my type or if it just isn't impressive but I certainly wouldn't recommend it as a first game.

Does any one know when the game is coming out in Latin america ?
Ive been waiting month's for october 23 but it still doesnt come !!!

Back