NBA Live '08 - Released tomorrow (8/2/2007)

i will skip this game.. reviews arent looking good. Ea failed on Madden 08 and now failed on this.. i hope Medal of honor will be good....

Is this game really that bad. I have someone picking it up for me right now. Is the actual gameplay bad or is it the fact that there is no dynisty which you guys dont like? Also is there a season mode?

Also someone said they are going to return it because they don't like it. How can you return it if you have already opened it?

Last edited:
If there is NO season then it sucks.. at the description says that there is a tournament mode

than why are you posting here?

anyways, bad news guys.............outa money, gotta wait anotha week

Because he said who is getting it too? And I'm replying that no, I will not get it.

ok i bought the game and it is fun. Unfortunatly it is not as realistic as the 360 and ps3 versions. There is a season mode though. It a pretty good game, like the controls work good but i wish it was more realistic. O ye and you mite not like the ratings of the players on your favorite team. I am enjoying the game though.

Thnls Fer The User Review Man, And How Is It On Wifi, Have You Played It On Wifi Yet?

Just Quadruple Checking Here..........it Has Wifi Right

zapasant93 said:
Just Quadruple Checking Here..........it Has Wifi Right

U are the double post master...
------------------------------------------------------------------

At the review, if it is really that bad then its not really worth buying....wow the wii is sucking big time!

I expected to be disappointed by NBA Live 08. I own NBA Live 07 for the original Xbox and it's a solid title, though NBA 2K7 was vastly better (I still play that).

Unfortunately, it appears unlikely that Sega is going to release a version of NBA 2k8 for the Wii (at least, I haven't heard of one), although their website seems to leave a small door open for that as a surprise announcement. But they are only picturing boxes for other platforms -- not a good sign.

So, right now, it appears that a quality basketball simulation is out of reach for me for the upcoming season, I would have to go out and buy an Xbox 360 or PS3, which is not going to happen right now, barring a[nother] big price drop.

They do have NBA 2k8 for the PS2, so I might be tempted to go out and pick one of those up.

Last edited:
Back