Nba

uloseiwin

WiiChat Member
Oct 29, 2007
Connecticut, USA
Wii Online Code
5255-6055-9906-1575
Anyone else pumped for the NBA just getting started?

So who do you think is going to win it all? Im saying NETS ALL THE WAY!!!! (Alright, well I root for the Nets, Im saying the Suns win, if I "unbias" my decision. I still think the Nets win their division though.)

And dont give me a bunch of crap about the Celtics because they are going to FAIL and I am going to LAUGH.

Haha, I like your little comment on the Celtics, but personally I think they have a great chance to win it all, but the West is still the powerhouse of the NBA. I'm not going to make predictions but I will say that I would like to see the Suns make it and play the Cavs, I am a Lebron fan and a Nash fan so that would be a good matchup for me anyway.

I like the raps, and I am looking forward to the opener tonight against philly.

I live and die by the Knicks as garbage as they might be thats my team. But they seem to have made some improvments and there goals are right this yr, so lets see wat happens.

I'm not just saying the Celtics will fail because I'm a Nets fan...I really do think they will fail. They traded 8 players, draft picks, and money for Garnett, and Allen is an old man. He is way past his prime.

Raps and Knicks=:sick:

I don't like the Celtics either. As i see it they have one year after that KG's contract will expire, he will either go or take up the Celtics cap space. Allen is old but yeah, they look good now, but they have no future.

Oh and it's all about the Bulls, Refs suck though.

NETS OWNED THE BULLS LAST NIGHT

Exciting overtime game there, eh? I thought the Bulls would win that one. And I HATE VC WITH A BURNING PASSION!!!:mad5:

Seriously, the Nets would be so much better off without him. And what makes me angry is, the title of the headline on espn was "Carter and Nets beat Bulls" or something along those lines. How about RJ, with 29 pts? How about Kidd, with 13 assists? How about Antoine Wrights breakout game with 21 pts? Nope, forget it. Carter, 24 pts, 6/24 or something ridiculous like that for shooting, gets his name in the title. Disgraceful. If anyone saw the game, he shot two air balls in a row in a 4th quarter clutch situation. I would rather see Josh Boone start. The Nets could get a great player if they trade Carter, since Carter is so overrated.

The Nets always blow leads too. Any Celtics fans remember a few years back in the playoffs when the Celts were down like 30 pts at halftime and then they won in OT? (Nets won the series I think :) it might have been the year the Nets made the finals and were swept by the Lakers, I'm not sure.)

Mavs made the Cavs look mediocre last night, Lebron had zero points in the first half, damn. I agree with the sentiment that the Celtics have no future, but right now they have the best chance to win, because Allen is not that old, he can still make buckets with the best of em and KG is an amazing inside player, and Pierce has always had talent, just no supporting cast. (I am by no means a Celtics fan, but I like KG and want to see him get a championship before he's done)

I think Raptors stand a good chance this year.......*wakes up from a dream* oh well it would be nice to dream. I think it will be an interesting with all the moves (players) this year.

Back