The NBA Thread

We now have a 22 game streak with the Rockets, beating arguably one of the best teams in basketball today.

Gampla said:
wow denvers win was brutal they had 168 i think.
Wow didn't even notice that, that is disgusting. 168-116 over the Sonics, how can you even look at yourself in the mirror when you give up 168 points in 4 quarters and lose by 52 points, simply pathetic.

The Rockets are ridiculous right now. T-Mac has always been my favorite player outside of the Nets, how many games have they won during this streak without Yao?? Like 9 I think??

Pretty close to 9 if not, just need to take a look at the injury report for when Yao went out, and there you go.

I was surprised at how badly the Rockets were beaten by the Celtics, 20 point spread. T-Mac said, "It was the best defense he had ever seen" I believe the final score was 94-74.

KG is finally getting his ring this year:smilewinkgrin:

Well now that Donnie Walsh is gone from the Pacers, its believed here in NY that he will be in the Knicks front office at the end of the season. This is huge if its true, and i pray to the basketball gods that he dumps Isiah right away. Bring in Mark Jackson as coach and dump a lot of these half dead, unwilling players. Its about time NY shines again on the hardwood.

Back