The NBA Thread

Raptors are about to lose to the Knicks tonight.
Sad really, kinda makes me wonder about our playoff chances.

I also don't like the trades or lack there of we made on deadline day, we should have tried to bolster our lineup.

Well Bosh is an extremely amazing player, if they could get him a good guard as support they could go very far, at least I think.

Hmmm, who do you guys think will win it all?
I say the suns or the lakers.

At this rate the Lakers, they're playing very good basketball, and with Bryant and Gasol, they're in a good situation. I thought that once Shaq got used to the Suns system he'd help big time, but they're point production is down, as well as Nash's assists. I dunno, might be a bad move in the end. I'm hoping they'll pull out of their slump.

i think bston is finally showing their true colours........overrated

the best team in the nba is the lakers, with out a doubt, IMO there are quite a few teams that can be considered better then the celtics, but because they are in the harder western conference, their record doesnt show it

idk ummm stupid trade IMO hughes for freakin wallace not smart but i say LeBron needs some good help cant wait to see who is making it 2 the playoffs i think the rockets have a good chance even without Yao but my Celts are taking it but they better not slack the LAKERS are freakin tough........ wat about heat 11 and 49 i think wat happen 2 them????

the heat are gonna win the nba championship, we all know that, its inebitable

Ya, the rockets, will make the playoffs, but haha count them out of the second round

Uh huh...

Anyways back to reality. Lakers are playing very well, who knew Kobe just needed Gasol and they'd be championship quality again. I want to see the Suns get it back together, but I think they've hurt their chances quite a bit by getting rid of Marion and picking up Shaq.

Am I the only one who is impressed by the Rockets? Without Yao, they've continued their winning streak, which is now 17. I also forgot that when he's on McGrady is just as good as Kobe, Lebron, and Wade.

For those who didn't see Shaq dive over two rows after a ball the other day, here is the clip, and then a funny "sequel" to it last night enjoy.
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0tOLycbsk4[/MEDIA]

Last night's escapade.
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV-e7Vthlhg[/MEDIA]

Suns also won both games, and are 3 games back of the Lakers.

blueovalboy7 said:
Am I the only one who is impressed by the Rockets? Without Yao, they've continued their winning streak, which is now 17. I also forgot that when he's on McGrady is just as good as Kobe, Lebron, and Wade.

Oh yea without a doubt i am impressed with the Rockets...but then again they always do good in the regular season and then flop in the playoffs. But T-Mac looks GREAT and the team has a lot of confidence so things might be different this year.

Also the Suns finally are getting used to Shaq and his game play. I knew they were gonna have to slow there team down to adjust to him and they finally did. They are now gonna be a team that can do a lot of damage. The West is gonna be really really tough come playoff time. i cant wait.

Back