Need everyones opinion about a life changing work decision.

Danger

Anime Girl
Nov 30, 2010
South Korea
Wii Online Code
6933-3300-4422-3456
Ive been up all night thinking about this. This is very hard for me to put in words. Ive been a telemarketer in South Korea for about a week now. My boss called me in her office this morning. She told me she knows Im a very smart girl , and that Ill eventually be higher up in the company. She says Im very fond of you, do you like me? She wants me to become her girlfriend and eventually get engaged and married to me. If I would do this, she says Monday morning she would sign papers to make me vice president of the company. My mind is a mess right now. I really dont know what to do. Im not that kind of girl. Then on the other hand, it is a huge oppurtunity. Please give me some advice, any at all is appreciated.

Skidmarx, I know what you mean. But Im undecided right now. I dont thinks its a scam. She said we could go to any lawyer of my choosing to sign the papers for me to become Vice President.

It is almost 9.30 AM here. Im going to wait till 10 Am and call Yukiko and tell her I accept. This is a huge oppurtunity in my career, I wont kick it away. Sure, its going to take some time to adjust to a new lifestyle without men. Yukiko is a very sweet person, from what my coworkers whove known her for years say.

Well, your mind is all clear now, but That´s wrong, If you really want to progress in anything, school, work, life, It must be by your own effort, believe me, you will fell much better if you go your own. anyway, Wish you Luck, and 0 regret motives in your future.

I just finished talking on the phone with Yukiko 15 minutes ago. I told her that I accepted her offer. We will be going to a lawyer of my choosing this Monday. She is coming over in an hour to help me pack my stuff to move in with her. This is a picture from a few days ago of me and my now future Fiancee Yukiko. Im kind of nervous about my first day with her, but she says she understand and will take it slow.

Attachments

• Me and my soon to be Fiancee Yukiko.jpg
    Me and my soon to be Fiancee Yukiko.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 2
Just spent our first afternoon together. We had our first kiss. She is helping me discover feelings I thought I could never have. I will be gone fom the forum till Thursday . Yukiko is taking me for a romantic trip to London England for a few days !!! Ill post pics when I get back.

I didn't want to comment on this, but felt I should.

If being with the same sex person is not your thing then you should be honest and get out now, even though you have a great job you won't be happy if same sex relationships is not your thing..

If you were undecided about your status then make sure your boss knows this. Things could get ugly if it all goes wrong.....

By the way, romantic trip and london, england don't belong in the same sentence....imo.

well it seems your mind is made up by the comments you left
EDIT: yeah most definitely made up

Well like a good friend of mine told me once don't force yourself to do something that isn't making you happy and or gonna make you happy.

Yukiko and I returned from our trip to London this morning. We had a blast. I got to know her better as a person. She is such a sweet and caring person. I didnt think this would work out, but Im falling for her. We had the papers drawn up and signed this morning. Im officially the Vice president of the company now! I only have to come in and check on things with her at work, only a couple hours everday !!! Here are some pics from our trip.

Attachments

• Nong (2).jpg
    Nong (2).jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Nong (3).jpg
    Nong (3).jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 1
  • London.jpg
    London.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1
  • London (2).jpg
    London (2).jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Yukiko.jpg
    Yukiko.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 2
Not gonna lie, but this is one of the most sporadic topics I have ever seen on a forum, anywhere... Congrats to you nonetheless.

My fiancee Yukiko wanted to treat me to an expensive gift to show her gratitude for me being loyal to her. She said anything she would do for me. Only problem is I think Im addicted to plastic surgeries. I always loved how cute those anime cartoon girls looked with their expressive eyes. She found me a top surgeon in LA that can do this for $43,000. I will be leaving for the US on March 17th for the surgery. Ill be back in Korea around the 26th or 27th. My co workers think Im crazy for doing this. They say Im beautiful already. I just want to be a diffrent kind of beautiful.

Back