Need for Speed Carbon:steering

ilovemywii

WiiChats Offical Druggie
Nov 30, 2006
Cali
Wii Online Code
8002-1759-8157-9828
Does anyone else find it difficult to steer?

I always end up crashing into walls..

I got the game today and I already want to return it

I do, it takes time to get use to it... :/

Btw do they have codes out for it yet? I just love to change the parts on the cars lol.

I find it easy to steer. You just have to get used to it, and you've got to realize the car you're driving in the first parts of the game has terrible specs. Just learn to relax and be patient. It's a great game, no need to return!

I was also angry with the controls/steering but then I tried out the different configurations and found one I like. After that I have has zero problems controlling the car...

Yeah I wanted to post about this too, but I never was good at racing games so I thought it might just be me. good thing I just rented it from blockbuster, Ill still give it a chance till I have to return it. Only played for an hour so far and sometimes it doesnt turn at all, and if I turn it too far one way it will show the wheel at the bottom of the screen turning the opposite direction:eek:ut:

I rented this game and it is very difficult to get good at steering. Just stick with it though because eventually you will get good at it.

I felt exactly the same way. When i first started i got the mazda rx-8 and I hated it, but I soon found out why. It was the car, after I started to win and mod the car, its actually alot more fun to drive with wii mote.

My sensitivity is set on 5 from the wii options. But yes, now that i have played for like 5 hours Im hooked on the game. Graphics are nice, and so far its fun to play.

I suck at drifting though, haha.

I figured drifting out!! IN previous need for speeds (ie: NSF: underground) to drift you turn then immediatly counter turn to drift: IE for a left turn drift, go in high speed bust a sharp left, then hit right makes sense...

oK on this new carbon all you have to do is hold the wii mote left becuase the driver has already counter steered for you. THe whole time i was trying to do it the old school way, but you simply hold it left for a left turn and right for a right turn.

ilovemywii said:
Does anyone else find it difficult to steer?

I always end up crashing into walls..

I got the game today and I already want to return it

I regret saying that I want to return the game..

after a few races I got the hang of it

now i really like it! its a great game!:thumbsup:

Lol I had the same problem at the start but as FdKumro did I changed the control type. I use control type 4. You use the analog stick for pull up the Nun-chuck for brake, hold down the wii-mote for acceleration and pull up on the Wii-mote for reverse. I find these controls very nice.

Back