Need Help? Come Here

you need the boomerang to open the door. look at the ground you'll notice a black Z.... z target those windmills int hat order

if anoyne has the same problem as me read this. to get back to the castle, howl in the grass and take the bird upstream. when you land look at your map. there is a river (2 torches at the entrance) that leads to hyrule fields. jump in the river.

okay when you get to hyrule you'll get to fight and activate a portal outside of town. go in go under the crates get the tear. then midna will say something about the last tear. teleport to the lake after that. then you fight the boss and get the tear.

Last edited:
hi, er... i just finished the first temple and i have gotten to where it told me to go from the riddle and need to head west to that city. but when i got there there was no bridge and the riddle was to look for the bridge. anyone know where the bridge is?

holy moses theres alot of people that need help! okay ill start at the top once agaaain...

Andreii ya the store is the 1st one on the right the "baby" takes up his own store u can buy this "RARE" item! * note get the hawlks eyes as well its worth it

fivestar okay u have had same problem as manny ppl listen carefully... EVERYONE LISTEN ... The way to raise the second lever of water is very simple you will fell like a fool once u do it.. Go to the room with the Swinging pendulums ... get to the 1st one swining by there are vines on the left side! * on a piller * get up to it and slide acros to a nice little ledge than hook shot onto the other vines that lead to a door that is kinda gated off except for a small side by the vines that u go to ... okay now that ur in the door theres 2 gyzers 1 already has a rock on it! walk in and than kill the 2 monsters hook shot up ( vines are on the roof ) than walk up the ramp
get the compas pull the lever and water starts ( DONT FORGET TO PULL THE OTHER LEVER ON THE BOTTEM!!!!

tyshon i have no clue what ur talkign about man theres no bridges in the earth temple... its ither monkeys or the spinning bridges... be more specific

Bulldogxx831 u are aware the bugs can blow up walls? the monkey u just mentioned was the second one be sure to read past posts i did leave a edit post saying where the 4th was be sure to read it. and remeber the bugs turn into bombs after you kill them pick it upa nd run to the rock!

DragonFire the third monkey is stright forward i beleave its the left room use the 1st monkey u got to toss you across the gap ull enter a outside room ull see a monkey on the ledge roll into itand nock it down i donlt know specific monkey u need help with tell me how manny u have following u and what not so i can help more

joevsw0rld im telling u i no exactly what 2 your talkign about GO TO THE TOP where everything was frozen take a slide down the water fall
as soon as u fall turn left ull see a ledge go up the ledge and ull see a ramp near the side of the waterfall. she will tell u to jump up just do it i think its on the 3rd set of jumps that u can go a new way turn right and ull see ither a walk way or more jumps do thoes and they lead to the back of the wall after that it leads stright out into hyrule

r1000 ya exactly that follow the inverted Z pattern

joevsw0rld o we were talking about 2 totalyl diffren bugs than sorry

Xtpsycho look in the forest ull see a bridge stupid monsters its actually right by a warp so not to hard for ya

WiiMaster: I have three monkeys following me 1) the girl monkey 2)the monkey behind the boulder 3) the monkey you get when u hit the pillar

the room with the serpent undneath the ground that lifts off and kills you theres 2 pillers before the bridge hit them get a key to the monkey across

Dragon fire. The room where you destroyed the boulder. If your facing the boulder. Turn right. Kill those 2 spiders. Climb the rope. Kill the boss and open that door. When you have 4 monkeys go in the main room and follow.

Heya, I was wondering if you could offer any help in the water temple. I pretty much just got in and I'm in the room where you switch the staircase around but I'm not sure how to get the key for the first locked door. Any help is appreciated, thanks :wink:

Wiimaster: I was wrong the monkey that u r referring to is the third monkey that i have. which means i have the girl, the monkey on the pillar and the monkey beyond the serpent.

popo im pretty sure its one of the upper lower rooms the one on the left side u need bombs and a bow shoot the rocks down haning from the roof!

DragonFire...umm Oh?

Any chance I could bug yas for some help with the insect at the top of the waterfall before the water temple?

It's the one that's REALLY high on the wall. o_O

NintendoWiiMASTER said:
fivestar okay u have had same problem as manny ppl listen carefully... EVERYONE LISTEN ... The way to raise the second lever of water is very simple you will fell like a fool once u do it.. Go to the room with the Swinging pendulums ... get to the 1st one swining by there are vines on the left side! * on a piller * get up to it and slide acros to a nice little ledge than hook shot onto the other vines that lead to a door that is kinda gated off except for a small side by the vines that u go to ... okay now that ur in the door theres 2 gyzers 1 already has a rock on it! walk in and than kill the 2 monsters hook shot up ( vines are on the roof ) than walk up the ramp
get the compas pull the lever and water starts ( DONT FORGET TO PULL THE OTHER LEVER ON THE BOTTEM!!!!

by "Swinging pendulums" u mean the 3 rotating platforms? cuz i looked everywheres n couldnt do this "get up to it and slide acros to a nice little ledge than hook shot onto the other vines that lead to a door that is kinda gated off except for a small side by the vines that u go to ... "

i dunno wtf to do lol

wow ok forget wat i said..2 seconds after i posted that i figured it out lol, i just had to hookshot a yellow plate by the big stairwell that didnt have a handle to jump n hold onto, once i hookshotted it the stairs turned n let the water down to the 2 rooms on the east side of the map.

Back