Need Help? Come Here

Hey wimaster, any idea if you can get to that chest in the fire temple that is high up on a cliff in the long room with the fire archers or do you need to wait till later in the game for the hookshot? Also, should you buy the metal shied and that longview thing or will you win them somehow or need your money elsewhere? Thanks

hey can anyone help me in the 7th level.?

I just got the second clawshot. I need to either activate one fan or deactivate another in the main room. I can't clawshot to the switch though, because it's too far away. So bassically I'm going around in circles. But then I think I might need to go to the other room that has lots of tartgets on pillars that fall, but after I go there I get stuck because I cant reach the target that gets me to a higher level. And there are treasure chests in there. So I am pretty stuck.

Will the compass I found at the temple stay with my maps for the rest of my trek? I just finished the Temple last night. I've got under 10 hours on Zelda.

Also, when you find the compass at the temple, you can view the map by pressing 1, and then scroll thru it to find all hidden chests and missing monkey's. Just a tip.

Last edited:
CoryChevalier you wont need hookshot you have to find another way i dont know where ur talkign about so i cant help you

Mr_Stoukaph unfortionaly i dont know what you're talking about, lol it was a while ago i dont remember a statue:S unless you talking about the one that ull have to push or slide

I just found out the mirror is broken. Where the hell are these temples i have to go to?

How do I start the last fan in the sky temple?

Bulldogxx831 said:
I just found out the mirror is broken. Where the hell are these temples i have to go to?
Go to Telma's Bar

What do I do with the red reekfish once I've caught one? All that's happening now is I'm letting it flop back into the water.

How do you use the bow with the bombs and hawkeye? I don't really get how you get the bow to stick. I tried using hawkeye first then switching to my bow and it only worked for a split second.

Back