Need Help? Come Here

Just charge and hurt them with the sword.... I think I did not use the arrows for nothing... about the hearts... walk thru the grass (some seconds the carriage is saved from burning) you can find a heart and get it instantly.

Btw, try to not double post, you can edit :)

Hope it helps.

amiguisha said:
I just started Zelda and i am totally stuck at two monkeys in the first temple.:mad5:

Retrieving The First Monkey

Your goal now is to track down and free enough monkeys to cross the bridge via the rope that hangs alone the two posts connecting where it uses to lie. You have one now, but you’ll need a total of four to make the crossing. Head back to Room 2, then let the monkey suspend itself from the rope leading to the west. Leap over to it and press A at the right time to jump across to the platform leading to Room 4.

As soon as you enter Room 4, take a right and block the explospider there with your shield. It’ll bounce backwards, in front of the rock wall nearby; when it blows up, you can smash the jugs inside to reveal Ooccoo, a creature that will let you warp out of dungeons. She won’t be very useful in here, but she’ll be handy in future dungeons. The monkey will lead you to a locked door in this room, but you don’t have a key! You have to leave the monkey behind (thank god), and head north to Room 5, where you’ll find a Small Key. With that in hand, return to Room 4 and unlock the room the monkey points you toward. (Note that there’s a chest with some Rupees in it hidden in this room; drop into the water and search the southwestern corner of the room to find it.)

In Room 6, drop down to the floor and roll into the central pillar a few times to free the monkey there from its cage. There’s another chest here, hidden away under the wooden walkway. When the monkey’s free, you’ll be able to swing along the ropes back to Room 4.

More Monkey Madness

Remember kids, smoking kills.
Head back to Room 2 and from there, proceed east into Room 7. There are two monkeys in the rooms to the south and east of this room, but to reach them, you’ll have to find some way to destroy the large plants that are blocking your path. Begin by heading up the stairs near you until you find another explospider. Block it with your shield, then run along the walkway to your north until you’re directly above the first plant; Z-target it and toss the spider with A to throw it into the plant’s jaws, which will destroy it. Return to the explospider, block another one, then run and jump across the gap you just freed up before throwing the spider towards the rock on top of the nearby platform; that’ll blow up, revealing the path to Room 8.

In Room 8, drop down and roll into both of the totem poles near the entrance; one of them will drop a chest containing a Small Key. Cross the walkway in the center of this area, being careful to avoid the worms that dwell underneath some of the tiles, and light the two unlit lamps to raise the stairs leading to the monkey’s cage. (Yes, there’s a chest underneath the stairs, but you can’t get it yet. You can climb the vines on the north side of the room to find one on the platofrm there.) Unlock the monkey and deliver it back to Room 2.

From Gamespot.com

amiguisha said:
I just started Zelda and i am totally stuck at two monkeys in the first temple.:mad5:

I was stuck there as well... I'm sure you need a key... Close to a bridge (from the entrance, the right one I think) If you watch closely, you will see a chest on the top of a wood. If you do not see it, dash around all the woods... a chest will fall down with a Small Key

Help! I'm trying to get the tears for the 3rd vessel of light. I'm in Lanayru Province. I've got 8 so far, with 4 left in the river to the west, and 4 in Lake Hyrule.

It seems that my problem is I defeated the bird and used it to transport out of the Lake Hyrule area too quickly. Now I can't back to the river on the southwest side of Zora's Domain, nor can I get back into Lake Hyrule to the southeast of Castle Town.

I've tried every route I can think of, including warping to other provinces and trying to get in from there, but they're all blocked, and in wolf form I can't use bombs or anything to break through.

There appears to be a portal to the west side of Castle Town that might help but I can't figure out how to activate it (it's green while the other portals are blue).

I can't believe I was in the Lake already and now just can't figure a way to get back there. Thanks in advance if you can help me!

Figured it out myself, once again. I finally came across that howling grass next to the Afro Lady at the Upper River location. Now battling that killer last bug!

OK who can help with this?

I just got the game. Turned into the wolf, returned to the village in the twilight. I have to get the sheild and sword, by sneaking through the window. Trying to jump on water wheel and once I do I have no clue to get around it. So how do i do it?

hello everbady:) i need help for the clowshot...how i get thet clowshot for 2 targets so i can stey in the sky i ca do only one and then i need to drop or fall down but how can i get thet clowshot thet i can go from target to target?

thx for help;)

im surprised no 1 is helping im sry to everyone that is looking for my help i havent touched the game in such a long time. i dont remember how to go this.

in saying that i believe i can help Frude. The Clawshot is hanging up high i believe its in the room with all the oocobo's or w/e there called ( once again its hard to remember specifics ) you can hook on to them to move around for a short period of time, look for vines slowly move around looking for ways up. remember dont get frustrated! it is possible!

Lots of things are possible, master. I think the reason this thread is getting fewer replies now than before is that there are plenty of walkthrough manuals available for people to find, rather than asking questions piecemeal in a thread like this. For example, there are a few at this site:

http://faqs.ign.com/objects/748/748589.html

I know personally that without the occasional help of these walkthroughs, I'd still be stuck in the first twilight trying to figure out how to defeat those 3 black monster things that locked me in the pit.

It's a trade-off between the elation of figuring things out for yourself and getting frustrated by being stuck in a situation you just can't quite figure out. I usually give it maybe 15 minutes at this point and if I can't get it, I just consult one of those books so I can keep going. But then again, I'm just trying to have fun with this, not make it a lifestyle.

I'm having trouble speaking to the 20th cat. I think I know where he is - on the second floor of the interior of the room next to the western house - but I can't figure out how to get up there or lure him down. How am I gonna live without that piece of heart????

LOL pkstudios. You know you dont HAVE to do that, right?

Well, if you must know, there is a window up there you have to jump through from another ledge (opposite side from the house). You kinda have to jump at an angle. I couldn't do it without falling off the edge once I got in.

EDIT: I never thought about it, but try clawshot to grab him.

Last edited:
Here's another one: do you have to give the guy 1000 rupees all at once, or will he keep track if you donate them here and there? (Turns out, according to an FAQ I found, it's over time.)

Last edited:
Back