Need Help? Come Here

sea3fly said:
i am stuck in the gorgon mine can anybody help

1. Enter Goron Mines
2. Collect Map and Compass
3. Retrieve Iron Boots
4. Collect Boss Key
5. Defeat boss using Iron Boots and a small amount of skill. Try keeping your eyes closed throughout the battle to add challenge (after all, this is a Zelda boss).

I am in the graveyard in the Hyrule Castle. I looked for a hint, and it says to dig up the rock with the wolf. But I can't do that. Anyone help?

Spyro said:
There is a graveyard in Hyrule castle?

Yeah, it is outside the castle, to the North (in the back). You get there by digging a hole with the wolf, near the wind towers that you blow open to get the map.

I need help with this one part which has mande me stop playing.I'm looking to catch a bug in the temple of time.I already caught one but forgot the second one during my first visit.Now that I'm back I know where its suppose to be at but I can't find it.Any help or am I screwed?

abcdef said:
hi i need help in zelda

Tell me what part you are currently on, and what you need help with. I'll see what I can do then. :yesnod:

jokeurmnd said:
I need help with this one part which has mande me stop playing.I'm looking to catch a bug in the temple of time.I already caught one but forgot the second one during my first visit.Now that I'm back I know where its suppose to be at but I can't find it.Any help or am I screwed?

quitting the game because you can't find all the golden bugs seems kinda silly to me.

Well I'm not quitting I just get pissed off when I can't find it.I don't want to move along becuse i'm not sure if I can go back there and it would really just piss me off if I finished the game but didn't get all the bugs.Any help still???

I don't know why it isn`t where it's supposed to be. What I do know is that you can always turn back and get any bug you missed no matter how far you are in the game.

Hi Im stuck after beating the goron boss, I died at the other side of the bridge once it disapeared and had to fight 3 of those ugly deamonds, now I can not get back across to continue can anyone help or is it game over and start again?

You have to go the other way. Midna should give you a hint as to where to go. I think you have to go to Kakiro to the Shamans house.

Didn't work I have cut my losses and started again will be easy as I know where all the things are

Back