Need Help? Come Here

stuck

hi this may sound abit nooby lol but im stuck at first bit with the monkey/cradle and cat thing im totally stuck i thought you might be able to help me hehe

fraggle get up onto the platform with grass to call the hawk, call the hawk, then send the hawk at the craddle, it'll bring it back to you take it to the lady by the river, she'll give you a fishing rod, fish beside the cat, catch two fish and the cat will swiope the second one then go into the store that the cat runs into and buy yourself the slingshot.

Hope that helps :thumbsup:

Help new to the game

Need help even starting the game. I'm so lost, I am at the beginning where I cant use my horse and this dang guy is trying to get a bee's nest, the wife is mad about her cat and some woman lost her basket. Please help:yikes:

Climb up on the tallest pillar of land opposite the house under the bee hive. Pick the grass and blow on it. A hawk will come. Use the hawk to knock the bee hive down.

Ok finally got past the first part of the game, now need help with second. I just rescued the third monkey inside the cave, but have no clue what to do next. I cant get into this room where there is two sliding gates and I cant get the hanging chest down in the same room. Please help

Newguy said:
Ok finally got past the first part of the game, now need help with second. I just rescued the third monkey inside the cave, but have no clue what to do next. I cant get into this room where there is two sliding gates and I cant get the hanging chest down in the same room. Please help
If you have the boomerang, look at the floor in front of the gate.

This is the bit I'm on, the buttons I need to press don't seem to work...

FIND THE MASTER SWORD IN FARON WOODS:

• To complete the jumping statue puzzle, jump in the following directions to get them to return to where they first stood.
• Left, Down, Right, Right, Up, Left, Up, Up, Left, Down, Down, Right and Up.
• You can now go forward to retrieve the Master Sword and return to human form.

Good Looking smuPOKER, though I figured it out a lil before I got your message. This game is so intense, I forgot I have a life outside of it.

Newguy said:
Good Looking smuPOKER, though I figured it out a lil before I got your message. This game is so intense, I forgot I have a life outside of it.
Glad I could at least sort of help :)

Regmod15 said:
yeah, I'm having the same problem. Got the boss key but don't know how to raise the water level. Help?

I couldnt figure this out. what i ended up doing was clawshotting to the chandelier and landing on the little thing in the middle you gotta get to. it was way easier than figurign it out haha.

i have the master key for the water temple, but since i saved, i'm at the beginning of the level, so i kinda lost track. where do i go to get the water level up one more time to the last door?

Back