Need Help? Come Here

i tried a walkthrough online, but it didnt help me at all.
ok, i just got the master key for the dungeon, and i have the clawshot and all that, but i'm back at the beggining of the level, and i need to raise the water level up one more time.

ok in the central room, go to the lower eastside and hit the red button with the clawshot.... water will flow to the east room. follow the running water

then you grapple on to the red and yellow things to the north side. climb up the vines. then grapple again to another wall so you can enter the northern door

once inside, use bomb arrows to destroy something that blocks the geyser and ride it to the top wall and grapple to the ledge.

use the clawshot to get to the vines and and use it to get past the barrier. drop to the floor. then go up the spiraling pathway and pull the lever at the top to get the water flowing

i hope this helps........

wait until the bobber goes all of the way in the water...out of the screen. Pull back quickly to catch the fish. I am embarassed to say that it took me a long time too!:lol:

Yes, I'm stupid...stuck on the boulder

I know this has been explained several times, but not in a way that makes sense to me. I have 3 monkeys and I get that the 4th is behind the boulder. I also get that I have to use the explodospider to blow it up. What I don't get is how to jump the gap while holding the bomb thing and how to make it there before it blows up in my face. I have been trying to throw spider bombs for hours. Please, someone explain this to me like a three year old so that I can move on! Thanks in advance!

TortillaChip520 said:
i tried a walkthrough online, but it didnt help me at all.
ok, i just got the master key for the dungeon, and i have the clawshot and all that, but i'm back at the beggining of the level, and i need to raise the water level up one more time.
did my walkthrough help you??

Mrs J:

To make sure I know where you are; you are in a room with a set of stairs that has 2 flights. Once you reach the top, there is a bomb-bug right there waiting for you. Correct? Ok, read on. IF NOT, GO TO SECTION B.

DO NOT STRIKE THE BUG. Z-target the bug. Move close to it, and wait for it to jump at you. It will hit your shield and light it's fuse. This method will allow you the most time to grab the bug and run. After it bumps into you, as quickly as possible pick it up and run toward the gap and jump over. About 3 steps after you are on the other side, THROW THE BUG while RUNNING.

SECTION B:

You are in a room filled with mostly water, a strip of land runs down the middle to a wall with vines on it, but this is blocked by a boulder at the top. Correct? Read on. If not, be more specific next time.

This is easy. Get on the middle strip of land. Select your Gale Boomerage to B. Hold down B to manually target. Target the bomb-bug and tap Z. This locks onto the bug. Now, still holding down B, target the boulder and tap Z again. Now both targets are locked on. Release B and watch your worries disappear.

how do I give the goron South of Castle Town the hot springs water? whenever I give it to him it just dumps on the ground

ok.... NVM.... figured it out myself!!! you have to get the water from the goron in castle town you do not equip the water to y or xwalk up to the Goron at the rocks and he will ask you for it click yes and wahla..... he drinks it and starts tunneling

Back