Need Help? Come Here

spoof said:
lol, im have the same problem...where is this goron in the castle town?
srry for double post i just wanted to help....im pretty sure he, first time, is by the entrance to the bar, the second time i think hes south below the gate

he is south in castle town right before you leave out .... then go straight down to the goron by the rock

I am stuck in the Cog room trying to get to the West room, but it is to far to jump, no place to crawl up, thinking water needs to rise to move the bridge up, but cant find how to do that. I even looked at a friends cheat book on page 72 Step 10 and all it says is to get on moving platform and go to west room, the dark one, there is another room on the East side that takes you to the water level. Need to get the key in the west room. Anybody been there?

SharonK said:
how do I give the goron South of Castle Town the hot springs water? whenever I give it to him it just dumps on the ground

You have to go to Kakiriko Village (or however you spell it) and talk to the guy outside of the Malo Mart. He will ask you to do him a favor. Say yes and bam! You have to carry the water all across Hyrule field to him. It might take a couple of tries but shouldn't take you very long.

I am really new, i just posted a question and i dont see it posted, can you email me where my posting went and how to post questions here?

I am stuck in the Cog room trying to get to the West room, but it is to far to jump, no place to crawl up, thinking water needs to rise to move the bridge up, but cant find how to do that. I even looked at a friends cheat book on page 72 Step 10 and all it says is to get on moving platform and go to west room, the dark one, there is another room on the East side that takes you to the water level. Need to get the key in the west room. Anybody been there?

Any body know what i am talking about? Trying to get to the West room, but too far to jump, tried jumping to the pilar but still too far, what am I missing?

WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

four posts in a row??

dude take a freakin chill pill. let this be a warning to you. dont post like that anymore. thats why you have an EDIT REPLY button

i helped her in 2 other threads too and she completly ignored them....

anyways, how long is the 4th(?) temple(the egyptian one.) because it seems kinda long, i just killed the third poe, is the 4th the mini-boss of the temple?

\i'm also asking this cause i hate the egyptian theme, forest=cool, fire=cool, water=cool

sand=eww get that sand out of mai shoe

Actually that was my first time ever at this site, I didnt ignore anyone. I came here to get help not critisizisim. I figured out how to get to the room with the big Eeeeel and cant kill it, anyone have a clue how to kill the Eeeel? That is after you destroy the eyeballs 3 times. The eeeel is moving and is a hard target to hit with the clawshot. Help me please!

uhm yeah seafly i think i can help
i beat this game, in two or three days
im an insane mad zelda player
where are you stuck at?

Back