Need Help? Come Here

kirkwood973 said:
i need help on the first part with the twilight mirror i need to find the prince and go into the snow...NEED HELP

Go back to Karikio Village (Sp?) Go to the grave yard. Head to the very BACK of the grave yard. If you've spoken to the Zora queen you'll know where I'm talking about, go through there and you will know what to do next.

I dont want to repost my thread but can someonehelp me with hyrcule castle. My thread is called hyrule castle (possible spoilers)

ok im having a little bit of trouble trying to get the 4th (i think last)monkey i killed the spider thats guarding it but i cant get up those two wooden platforms to free the monkey!........how do i get up the platforms?

ilovemywii said:
ok im having a little bit of trouble trying to get the 4th (i think last)monkey i killed the spider thats guarding it but i cant get up those two wooden platforms to free the monkey!........how do i get up the platforms?

you gotta light the posts under those platforms and it'll raise the 2 platforms... but i somehow can't find the key o_O

took me long enough, but i found it... go back to the entrance of the room and roll into the pillars... one of them wil have a chest that contains the key =\

hey guys...

i am currently in the first temper. ive already just beat the monkey with the big booty , got the boomerang, save all the monkeys already...BUT WHERE IS THE LAST KEY FOR THE LAST DOOR???? PLEASE HELP GUYS...im stuck...dont know where the key is...and btw whos in that door? a boss?

yea, that's the bosses door... hmm i just finished that dungeon but no clue where the key was =\ use the compass to help you since it'll show you all the treasure chests... best thing is to ask if thers a chest you can't open and we can help you out

if i look at the compass. how does the treasure look like the map? how would i know how it looks like..what color is it.? i cant seem to locate the treasure on my compass...pleaseeee help

I'm fighting the King at the end of the twiighlight temple...

which method should I use to kill him

StevenNevets said:
I'm fighting the King at the end of the twiighlight temple...

which method should I use to kill him
Use the weapon of the temple he transports you to. Then at the end use your sword and shield and dodge a lot.

Mr_Stoukaph said:
Use the weapon of the temple he transports you to. Then at the end use your sword and shield and dodge a lot.
ok thx

Now I'm stuck on second form Ganondorf:prrr:

ok so i finally found the key to the boss..beat it....wheres the brigde that i have to find? before i can go west?

Back